CooperVision / I request a refund of my $49 reward card!!!
My reward card states on the front that "FUNDS DO NOT EXPIRE"
I purchased 8 boxes last year, submitted my rebate and received my $49 reward VISA card.
I went to use it today and found out that there was zero dollars and it expired?????
I am just ripped off and come to think of it I had just again purchased 4 boxes this year from CooperVision with a rebate of $40 (haven't received it yet)...and If I had known I will be ripped off I would not have shopped here again.
Please refund my $49!
CooperVision Customer Care's Response, Nov 20, 2017
We are sorry to hear you are having problems with our rebate system. Would you kindly contact me at [protected] or [protected]@coopervision.com and I will happy to work at resolving these issues in a timely and satisfactory fashion for you.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
More CooperVision Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CooperVision - cooper vision rebate sucks 
- [Resolved] Cooper Vision - terrible experience 
- CooperVision Rebate Program - rebate scam
- CooperVision - visa prepaid card 
- CooperVision Prepaid Reward Card - reward card for purchasing 4 boxes of contact lenses
- CooperVision - rebate
- Coopervision Rebate Company - stay away
- [Resolved] CooperVision - rebate credit card
- Cooper Vision - prepaid rebate visa debit card 
- Cooper Vision - terrible product