[Resolved] CooperVision / cooper vision rebate sucks
I had a eye exam at my eye doctor. I bought contacts from him. I sent all the things they wanted for the rebate.
They said that I did not send the sales receipt not true that’s the first thing you must send. They told me to resend my receipt which I did it’s been 3 month I tried to contact them they said that they have no info on my rebate. It is sad that they did not send my $45. 00 rebate that’s why I bought the contacts because that was a good rebate.
Cooper vision send my rebate let”s not play games why do you give rebates when you don’t follow thru with them. Still waiting for my rebate.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CooperVision Customer Care's Response, Jun 05, 2018
Hello Gerbay, Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with our rebate program. We want to help. Can you please send an email to us at email@example.com and include your full name and rebate reference Id number if your have it? We are happy to look into your rebate and resolve the problem for you.
More CooperVision Complaints & Reviews
- Cooper Vision - terrible experience 
- CooperVision Rebate Program - rebate scam
- CooperVision - visa prepaid card 
- CooperVision Prepaid Reward Card - reward card for purchasing 4 boxes of contact lenses
- CooperVision - rebate scam - how to fight back 
- CooperVision - expression non prescription aqua contacts lens
- CooperVision - contact purchase rebate
- CooperVision - rebate "scam"?
- CooperVision - year rebate of contact lenses
- Cooper Vision - prepaid rebate visa debit card