coolnsmart.com / Return money

1 Cal, United States Review updated:

Called on Aug. 24th for refund, they said it would take 2 to 5 days. Waited, nothing. Than twice spoke with Alisa, she said she saw what the problem was and fixed it. I should get it back in my account in 2 to 5 days. Never happened. called back the 2nd time, spoke with Alisa again and she said it had to do with the Labor holiday and I would see it in my account Wed. the 4th of Aug. nothing. Now I am on hold for 1 hour, nothing. Thank God I canceled my card.

Comments

Ma
  23rd of Jul, 2008
coolnsmart.com - Unauthorized charge to credit card
ColonSmart.com
Fremont
California
Phone: 510) 790-1516
www.colonsmart.com

Ordered one bottle of Colonmate received two more within days, refused delivery sent them back, found unauthorized $78.98 charge on my credit card. All for one bottle of thirty pills called to get charge refunded, person said to file complaint at website: Support+colonmate.com. Date 7-08 waiting fro reply.

Ca
  18th of Aug, 2008

I canceled my orders from colonsmart and they keep sending them to me and charging them. I cancelled my card so they can't charge me anymore, however, today I got another two bottles. How can I get them to cancel the pills and stop charging me. I have not seen any charges reversed on my card after sending them back.