Coolicool.com / I think that my order was never shipped

United States Review updated:

I bought phone from www.coolicool.com. I was really impressed that the website had only positive reviews, but my experience was horrible. I bought from them, but I still haven’t received my order. The seller never replied to my emails. I don’t recommend anyone to buy from them, because they only need your money and they can never ship your order at all. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

Ej
May 3, 2014

Comments

• Wa
      4th of May, 2014

i bought from coolicool.com, the smartphone is very good at really good price. did you email at [protected]@coolicool.com?

• Ng
      5th of May, 2014

I also meet some trouble here like you, but they solved it very quickly. I'm OK with it.

• Uf
      12th of Jul, 2016

One of the worst companies I ever came across. NEVER order anything from them. I actually think they might be fraudsters as as soon as I purchased and paid for a phone, the required every single personal information like copy of my ID, bank card copy (front and back) bank statements and god knows what else. This straight away started ringing alarm bells. I told them that I would never send them all of this as if you have all of that info, you can easily steal my identity or defraud me. So then all they needed is screenshot of my bank showing the funds coming out (with blacked out details). This conversation took 5 days. 5 DAYS!! Finally I hear from them saying that actually, now the phone is not in stock (I did pay for expedited delivery, over £14, so I would have the phone when I get back from holidays). I then asked them for a refund so I can purchase the phone elsewhere. They didn't respond for 3 days and then said please wait, we don't know when it will arrive, but wait. I said no, refund me right now. I asked about 5 times now, and they keep on ignoring it, trying to shove some other phone on me (who knows what it is since they're sending me a SKU number instead of an actual name!!) instead. I constantly ask for refund, still nothing. Absolute shambles, and fraudsters. I will never ever order anything from this 'company'. Total joke.
    GIVE ME MY REFUND!!!

• Br
      21st of Sep, 2016

I've bought a Umi Zero 2 smartphone for my kid at Coolicool.
    After 11 months battery swollen so much it deformed the phone.
    Contacted CooliCool and based on their instructions and promise they will fix the phone I've sent it to them.
    It passed almost 6 months since than. Phone isn't repaired, they even stopped replying on my e-mails.
    BTW: The manufacturer offers 24 months Smartphone guarantee. Coolicool offers for the same phone only 12 months!!!
    I do not believe they will solve my problem. If they will, I'll inform you.

• Ho
      15th of Mar, 2017

Sirs,

I originally ordered, in good faith, an Elephone P8000 smartphone which was shipped out to me on June 21 2016.

I received this item on July 31, 2016, but there was some problem with the unit, it would not detect any networks so I was unable to make any connections.

After contacting you for advice, I returned the item to you for repair on August 8 2016, at my cost of C$56.90. I was told not to worry, the cost would be reimbursed.(Amber)

As per your email, you received the phone back on October 11 2016, and it was returned, supposedly fixed, on November 18 2016

It still would not detect any networks, and when I asked for reimbursement of my costs, I was offered a $10 coupon.

After sending pictures of the screens (your request), I was then offered a used phone as compensation.

On December 25 2016 you again offered a used phone.

On December 26 2016 I received an email saying that since I had had the phone more than the 15 day return/refund period, I was no longer eligible for a return/refund. Of course, because the phone was in transit almost this entire time going back and forth and I didn't get any chance to use it, but I'm getting penalized by allowing the 15 day return period to pass. A joke right? At the same time I am offered either A: $15 or B: a used phone VK77X

On January 4 2017 I accepted the offer of the used phone, even though I protested that I had paid for a superior product brand new Elephone P8000

On January 5 2017, I provided you with my name, address, phone number etc.

On January 7 2017, I was asked by your representative Necola if I would be interested in leaving a favourable comment on your website.

I considered this to be the ultimate insult considering what had been going on for so long.

On January 13 2017 I was advised by Necola that my order had been shipped on January 12 2017.

I was provided with tracking information on January 30 3027.

By February 22 2017 I had not yet received any delivery, so I contacted you again and was told by Nicola that they would contact the carrier for information.. Then on March 5 2017 I was advised that here was some kind of problem tracking the shipment with the carrier.

Finally, on March 10 2017, I received the replacement, consolation phone, the VK700X.

I want to point out a couple of things that I'm not happy about.
    In total, from the day I first ordered the Elephone P8000, a total of 262 days passed by.

Your promise of reimbursement for the cost of returning the phone for repair was ultimately broken and not honored. To ask for a favorable comment on your website in the midst of all this turmoil was a slap in the face.

I want to lodge the strongest of complaints against your company. I am EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED with the service I received. I feel your customer service could use a whole lot of improvement.

Although I had previously considered your firm to be my go to company for electronic products, I will no longer be doing any business with you, and in fact, I will make it my business to actively advise as many people as I can not to do business with you either.

In closing, I want to make it abundantly clear that I am not happy with the service I received. I am not happy about being lied to. And I am not happy about being basically cornered into accepting a product I had not ordered in spite of the fact that I paid the full price for a completely different product.

I hope the right people in management get hold of this and do something to correct some of the issues I have raised.

Yours in disgust