CoolbarStuff.com / Unauthorized billing

1 1220 Rosecrans Street Suite 513San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 619-255-3573

I placed an order with this company back in Jan. and after the first week, after I was charged, and never received a shipment email, I became concerned. So I emailed them, days go by, and I never hear anything. It was only after I wrote a bad review about the company that I did get an email from them asking how come I would do such a thing. I explained I had sent numerous emails about the order and I wanted to know what the hold up was since they billed me already, where was my stuff.

This guy apologizes and explains that they had a server crash and he was so sorry but personally would take care of the himself and throw in some extra stuff just for the headache of it all. PROMISED it would be shipped out. Here I sit 2 months later, no responses to any of my emails except the one I sent letting them know I was contacting the BBB in which his response was, 'ok thanks!' They have 4 numbers in 2 different states along with a few other addresses. THEY STOLE MY MONEY! This is what it boils down to... BAD business and a RIPOFF!

Ma

More CoolbarStuff.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Dr
      20th of Mar, 2009

I recently ordered a few unique bottle openers from coolbarstuff.com and had the same exact run around. Two weeks after the initial order I received an email saying they were short on stock and would ship then. After this second email, a week later I received another email that they were sorry for the delay, but it would ship on Friday for sure. On the whole a very amateur operation. This is an exact quote from an email I received from coolbarstuff.com " hi we will be shiping [sic] this week we were short on stock..will send a few extra..ok mgmt". I was shocked to learn that they had a "mgmt".