Cool X Design / Francis H Shiroma is scam artist!

Please be advised Francis H. Shirom from Cool X. Design will promise you a website design, but once he gets your upfront cash to start the project he will disappear and not call you back for months. He will then try to delay your project in hopes of making more money through frustration and time lost and other excuses… After months of lying, cheating, unanswered phone calls and short cuts he gave us a website that is not per agreement or scope of work. Actually he delivered us a stolen template from another website… he did no work for our business he just stole the template and changed the logos and claimed a finished product. After further investigation we found out this is typical work ethics of Cool X. Design. Our company has lost lots of time and money and has recently consulted our corporate consul to seek further legal action of our loses, misrepresentations, imaging and branding.

Be Careful!!!

Comments

17th of Jul, 2007

DON"T USE SITEGROUND. They have ticket system and no service. EVERYTHING IS PRESALE and soon as you sign up they got you. NO SERVICE and they don't know what they are doing. YOU WILL BE SORRY. This is conversation review.

• Ka
      27th of Mar, 2008

That's right...

I paid for 5 years and I've just push some GB of data (trust me it's not a lot) and they email me during my holiday to say : in 2 days my domain will be blocked if I don't remove data... my website is down and can't be reached anymore. I don't have any backup of my entire life... it was only on my website and the max data was 5GB... (I put probably 5.5 GB...)

2 days to remove all my life... it's not fare and not commercial (I was on holiday !!!). A month would be logical to do that...

Thanks siteground, it's a terrible webhosting company.

:-(

I'm scared now to get an other webhosting. Can you provide me a cheap one and reliable one for my joomla website ? Thanks