Cooking Club of America / missing magazines

1 58-1200 Walden CircleMississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

The last issue of the cooking club magazine that I received was Fall 2014. I am a life Member and wish to continue receiving the print magazine. My Lifetime Cooking Club Membership number is [protected]. Please send the Winter 2014 issue and the Spring 2015 issue.

Ph
Apr 22, 2015

Comments

• Di
      29th of Apr, 2015

Missing Magazines
    It has been more than a year since I have received a cooking club magazine and I don't understand because I am a Life Member. My membership number is 53483657 and since I have paid my money for the Life Membership I would like to receive the pasted magazines as well as the recent ones too. I don't know what the problem is, but I want you all to uphold your commitment to me as I have done to the club. Thank you as I look forward to receive the magazines as well as the other items that I was promise.

• Ju
      14th of May, 2015

Diana, I'm also experiencing problems with Cooking club's magazines. The last magazine I received was for the Fall 2014 issue. Have not received the Winter / Holiday, nor Spring issues. I've been a member since Feb. 2009 - # 53202646. I sent them an email a few months ago addressing the issue of missed magazines, but they never replied. Very disappointed. I was going to renew my subscription, but am hesitant after reading many complaints of this same issue.