Cooking Club of America / missing magazines

1 58-1200 Walden CircleMississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

The last issue of the cooking club magazine that I received was Fall 2014. I am a life Member and wish to continue receiving the print magazine. My Lifetime Cooking Club Membership number is 20048129. Please send the Winter 2014 issue and the Spring 2015 issue.

Ph
Apr 22, 2015

Comments

• Di
      29th of Apr, 2015

Missing Magazines
    It has been more than a year since I have received a cooking club magazine and I don't understand because I am a Life Member. My membership number is 53483657 and since I have paid my money for the Life Membership I would like to receive the pasted magazines as well as the recent ones too. I don't know what the problem is, but I want you all to uphold your commitment to me as I have done to the club. Thank you as I look forward to receive the magazines as well as the other items that I was promise.

• Ju
      14th of May, 2015

Diana, I'm also experiencing problems with Cooking club's magazines. The last magazine I received was for the Fall 2014 issue. Have not received the Winter / Holiday, nor Spring issues. I've been a member since Feb. 2009 - # 53202646. I sent them an email a few months ago addressing the issue of missed magazines, but they never replied. Very disappointed. I was going to renew my subscription, but am hesitant after reading many complaints of this same issue.