Convocation Certificate / Poor university!

1 India Review updated:

My Name is Sudhir Vijayan. I had applied for my B.Com Convocation certificate during the month of June 2006. I had requested to send the certificate by post, after a long delay i received my convocation certificate by post last week, but my name is printed in a wrong way. My first name is Sudhir and my last name is Vijayan i don't have middle initial but thanks for Mumbai University people they gave me middle initial free of cost along with convocation. They have printed my name as Sudhir. P. R. Vijayan whereas it should have been Sudhir Vijayan, can anyone provide me information on whom should i contact to get this matter sorted out. I even checked Mumbai University website but there is no contact details mentioned. Can any one provide me contact information of Mumbai University Examination House or Convocation House. Does anyone has any idea how much time will it take to rectify this error. I have already waited so long for my convocation to receive now i don't know how much time will i need to wait to get this error rectified. Ultimately it is me who is suffering due to negligence on the part of Mumbai University employee.

Comments

• Gs
      27th of Sep, 2007

i have applied for convocation in the month of june/july before
    the last date of application.but i dint recieve the certificate till now ie 27-9-2007.
    I am from GRIET.2006 passout .please look into this.

thanks & regards
    G Shailaja

• Ab
      17th of Nov, 2007

PLS GIVE ME THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE CONVOCATION DEPT.

Thanks!

7th of Dec, 2007

Hi,

I want to apply for Convocation Certificate. I have passed my T.Y.BCom in 1991. What is a procedure? To whom I have to meet for the same. Please Let me know.This is first time I am applying for Convocation certificate.

• Ka
      9th of Dec, 2007

Hi there.. id like to know when exactly does Mumbai univ issue the convocation certificate... Im a science grad of 07 and i need the certificate asap... do I need to be present for the convocation ceremony to acquire the certificate immediately as I cannot wait till it's posted to my home address... also do I have to produce any kind of receipt for collection of my convocation as the payment was made to my college itself and i dont recall if we were given any kind of receipt... whoever has info on this kindly mail me asap...

17th of Jan, 2008

Answer:

1-For mistakes in the name /surname approach the Kalina University ( Santacruz) tell them about the mistake in the name / surname ; complete the required form and submit it with the original convocation certificate having the error.The certificate ( without any mistake) would be given to the student within 15 working days.

2-The convocation ceremony need not be attended compulsorily but the certificate can be obtained by post/ courier.

It is always better to attend the ceremony as many students have not got their certificates or have got it after 7-8 months after the ceremony has got over

• So
      19th of Jan, 2008

pls isuue of convocation certificat date or detials of c. c. collect forma lities pls ans sir
    by

20th of Jan, 2008

SAVE INNOCENTS / CHILDREN

Try to save / help --- Children / Innocents from slaughtered by Criminal Guru in remote areas through wrong EDUCATION to females. Criminal Guru gives wrong education & Criminals are their Guru.
    Page no.24 (18th line) To-day the Education given to the females is not good. We should give Progressive and Positive Education and it is not only from the books.
    Above written in Hindi book------Bhartiya Nari
    Written by Swami Vivekananda
    Page no 68 (12th line) If we think & ask them (females), they have nine lives in India and Boys are dying like houseflies.
    Above written in Hindi book------Bhartiya Nari
    Written by Swami Vivekananda

Try to save / help --- Children / Innocents through right EDUCATION at all the places by Competitions / Examinations / Discussions & Reach to ONLY SATYUG or no Midlife deaths. This can be done regularly by even asking one rupee by way of Donation / Contribution from anybody to save people from a Criminal Woman / Guru .
    Page no. 64 ( last five lines) No proofs are required for those females , who are thirsty for blood of males.
    Above written in Hindi book-----------------Vedanta In Practical Life
    written by Swami Vivekananda
    Criminals who are doing unsocial work and Criminal Guru who misguides people & criminals are their Guru, who always think only for her / his own benefits / interests. You must have seen or you may think that people as soon as gets up in the morning and they think for their work like (i) Agricultural farmers think for their work or how to get more products / good products for everybody (ii) Scientists think for their achievements or how to get new / good / improved / modern facilities to the public (iii) Teachers think for the students / classes (education) (iv) Businessman think for sale / purchase (earnings) (v) Professionals think for their work like others also. This way mostly / always innocents have suffered in
    Satyug, Dwapar, Treta, Kalyug…………& Think to Reach ………………… “ONLY SATYUG “…………..…....to save the ..............Children / INNOCENTS

KISHAN—INDIA—0651—2200166 / 033—22597429 (M)94315--81243

• Ba
      28th of Mar, 2008

I want to apply for Convocation Certificate. I have passed my BE in 2003. What is a procedure? What date forms will be issued? etc.

14th of Apr, 2008

Hi I have done my BBM degree from a college affiliated to Bangalore university. The degree was completed in 2006, I have applied for convocation on april 2007, but i havent received it yet, can you tell me why its taking so long.

• La
      14th of Apr, 2008

good

12th of May, 2008

Hello ..I want to apply for convocation certificate . I passed out my BE exam in 2003. I want to know the procedure for application. I have searched on website but there is no procedure given for the same . I also tried to call in University but the line is always busy . I need to get it urgently .Pls help .

17th of May, 2008

I want to apply for Convocation Certificate. I have passed my T.Y.BA in 1977. What is a procedure? To whom I have to meet for the same. Please Let me know.This is first time I am applying for Convocation certificate.

Mahendra.

9th of Jun, 2008

Hi... I am Rajesh, I completed my degree in 2007 from Osmaina University. Please can u tell me the procedure for applying convocation Certificate.

9th of Jun, 2008

Plz send reply to :
    rajesh_strg@yahoo.co.in

• Go
      12th of Jun, 2008

i have applied for convocation in the month of December 2007, having seat no 2076, year of passing jan 2001 and receipt no 18058
    .but i dint recieve the certificate till now ie 12-6-2008.
    .please look into this.

• Wa
      18th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have applied for my convocation this year on 11-02-08 and I have not yet received it. I need it urgently as I need to claim exemption at the University from where I am pursuing further studies.

The delay is causing me a lot of problems. I was told 6 months and now its the eight month. Please look into it at the earliest.

Examination TYBCOM, seat number 19640, month and year : April 1996, Receipt number : 5332

Wallace Aranha

• La
      14th of Oct, 2008

Hi,

I want to apply for my graduation convocation certificate. I am a passout from Mumbai University 2005 batch. Can anyone help me with the procedure please? Its really urgent for me to have it.

Thanking you,

Regards,
    Latha Iyer

12th of May, 2014

sir,
    i am a student of batch 1986 my roll number 86EA094. i have passed the degree of civil engineer from sidda ganga institute of technology tumkur to affilated from banglore university.so that i want degree. please send my degreebelow address
    rajesh mittal
    137 purva deen dayal
    roorkee-247667
    dist-haridwar (uttrakhand) my contact no -9719861006
    my email -rajeshmitta.l2013@rediffmail.com

• Sh
      22nd of May, 2014

hi i have completed my MMS degree in 2008 and want to get my degree certificate from university of mumbai, i am not in india so how can i apply from abroad and what is the last date for the application. Plz help!!!