Conveyer Media / Unauthorized charges

1 United States

Mr. Dave Donars, sole owner of Conveyer Media, a web design company, is perhaps the most unprofessional individual I have ever encountered. We paid him over 10K to build our website, which he did. A few months later, I asked him for access to our files so that I could make a few changes. It took him a while to release that info to me, and after he did, he deleted images on our page. When I noticed that the site was all messed up and brought it to his attention, he told me that he was no longer responsible since I had access (I, to this day, have not logged in to makes any changes.) He then went on to tell me that for $80 an hour, he could fix the problem. When I explained, that I had done nothing to the site, that he erased the images and just wanted the site restored to its original condition, he ignored my emails. He, as of yet, still has not fixed the problem and continues to ignore my emails. Do not use Conveyer Media to build your website. Mr. Donars has no idea how to run a company.

Be