Convention Center Hotels ReservationsOnline scam

1 Review updated:

I had made a reservation thru Convention Center Hotels online service for 2 nites(June 5 & 6, 2009 at a Best Western Hotel in Brook Park OH. When I called their number listed on the website to cancel the reservation I was told that I needed to call another number. Actually it was 2 numbers that I was given. When I asked why I needed 2 numbers I was told if one was busy try the other. I could not reach anyone at either number so after searching the website for a while I finally found where I could send an email cancellation. Their cancellation policy was listed on the confirmation but unfortunately I read it wrong and thought that I would only be charged $25.00 penalty if we cancelled after noon the day prior to the first nite of the reservation. I am really iritated that: 1. I couldn't reach anyone to cancel the reservation and 2. Since I am cancelling this reservation a month before it seems to me that $25.00 is excessive since they have plenty of time to re-rent it.

St

Comments

• Dl
      Jul 18, 2009

How is it their problem if you read it incorrectly. If it is excessive in your opinion then do not book the room.