Contractors Support Online / Scam

I recently signed up with contractors 411, despite the negative reviews we uncovered, we were convinced otherwise. I contacted the main supervisor and asked if their was any way for me to receive referrals so that I could somehow legitimize the credibility of their company. Again I was "reassured" that they were "professionals who could not afford unsatisfied consumers". It has been 6 weeks since I have been signed up, and have received 16 leads, upon which every one I received I would immediately contact upon which only one has responded to say "already hired". I contacted the only lead that seemed legitimate, and asked their affiliation with 411, conveniently no reply. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY, DO NOT SEND THEM $99.00 FOR "BACKGROUND CHECK".

Lo

Comments

• Se
      9th of May, 2011
    Contractors Support Online - They are the biggest scam i have ever seen
    Contractors Support Online

I received their ad for contractor leads and called. Emailed and this gal calls and is so nice and explains they even have contractors working full time for them. I signed up, paid $99. and then when I called back, they don't answer phones and never return calls, saying they only email and that's it. I have never received one lead, and they don't return emails either. biggest scam ever, i can't believe I fell for this crap. I was out of work and she promised me at least three good leads per week, i had to borrow the $99. and it's just not right for companies to screw innocent people like this.

• Wo
      22nd of Dec, 2011

Contractors Support Online is illegally using the URL to my web site www.woodmflooring.com with a phony stetment from me saying that I use their services, this was just recently been brought to my attention, I am now working to get my name removed and talking with several others to bring a class action class action lawsuit against these people..