Contract / Can Never Get OUT of Contract

1 Jacksonville, AL, United States

DO NOT JOIN MASSAGE ENVY
They make you keep the contract for a year. Then if you do not go EVERY month and you let several roll to the next month you cannot ever cancel. Example: I had knee surgery and was unable to go for 6 months so had 6 unused massages. They said I could cancel BUT if I did I had 30 days to use all 6 of my massages. Or they suggested I could put the acct on suspend for 90 days and during that time use them and pay an additional $10 per massage since it was on hold- ie 6 massages at $60= $360 + 6 X $10= $60 additional= so they make $420. Averages out to $70 a massage. I am willing to pay that not to be in contract.

I am tired of being locked into contracts. If the services were great there would be no need to lock customers into a contract. A NO Contract Massage Chain is the way to go. I will pay more and go back to the Country Club Spa. A smart business prices the services to make money but makes money on the add ons and great customer service and there is no need to lock someone in a contract.

SAY "NO" to signing a CONTRACT at Massage Envy