ContourBodyWraps.com / Fraud and scam

Internet, United States Review updated:

I ordered products on 8/5/08, my card was charged on 8/7/08, It is 8/16/08 have received no emails, no product, their phone numbers are disconnected. I wish I had done this research prior to ordering.

Comments

Ra
  27th of Aug, 2007

ContourBodyWraps.com - Unauthorized charges for products not received

On August 6, 2007, I placed an order at www.contourbodywraps.com. On August 7, 2007 the money was deducted from my account and received a confirmation email stating my order. At that time my order status was listed as pending.

A couple days pass and I log on to view the status of my order to see if it was shipped, it was still listed as pending. There is a "contact form" on their site so I requested information to be emailed to me regarding my order. There was no response. The site advising it can take up to 72 hours to process/ship. A week after I placed my order, I go back to the site and my status is still pending. No one has contacted me in any way regarding my order. I found an email address on their site, but it is none functional. Their phone number just goes to a phone number that advises to leave your info/order number and they will get back to you. They never did. The next day or two I filed a report with the Better Business Bureau and also with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) I am still awaiting to hear a response from both. My next action will be to contact my credit card to report unauthorized charges for products not received.
Ca
  22nd of Oct, 2007
And I thought I was the only one out there that this company has scammed. I placed my order on Oct. 1st and I just viewed my order history that stated "processing". It really yanks my chain that they had the time to update their website but not enough time to call me and explain why the hell my order fell of the face of the earth.. It's so aggravating to know this has happened, when I read your complaint a quickly contacted my bank, and am in the process of hopefully getting my money back.
  5th of Dec, 2008
I researched your posted name in our order database and see no such named person. If your order was never shipped, you would have NEVER been charged. Please contact us at our home office 218-206-8352 in Northern Minnesota.

Contour Body Wraps Manager
  5th of Dec, 2008
Malicious Hoax! We see this is your second post in the same day for this business. I have looked through the customer database and see no names that match yours.

Our company, has been in business since 1999 and has always had EXCEPTIONAL customer service. Our company ships over 1/2 million orders per year world wide and we have NEVER had a REAL instance of this nature. We pride ourselves on being able to take care of ALL customer orders in a professional and timely manner without ANY issues.

Had this person contacted us, they would have received an answer promptly without hesitation and their issue would have been resolved. Your credit card statement will post our telephone number, unless you ordered through one of our distributors.

We strongly believe that this person is a competitor or hoaxter attempting to slander our company maliciously, therefore, we are hereby DEMANDING that this HOAXTER provide our company with any and all documentation validating their complaint. If they cannot validate their complaint, we hereby request that this falicious statement be deleted as it cannot be verified. We have HUNDREDS of competitors, large and small that LOVE to give their competition a bad rep. We can be contacted at 218-206-8352 and our hours of operation are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm CST Monday through Friday.

Contour Body Wraps Manager
Dear Barbara,
I contacted the BBB to see if they have only old complaints for Contour Body Wraps from you, and they did not have any. Perhaps you ordered from a distributor or similar sounding competitor? Feel free to contact us at 218-206-8352 M- Sat during regular business hours.

And please do take a look at our new website. We are under new director and management supervisors.

Contour Body Wraps Management
Ge
  24th of Aug, 2009
I too placed an order from this company and was ripped off. I invite all who have complaints against this company to contact the company's web host who is backing this fraudulent company. Write to VCats.net and vent your compaint in hopes they will shut them down before any more people are screwed out of their money. If they refuse I believe a class action suit can be put against the company if enough people pull together. STOP THE SCAM.