Contour Abs Belt

Posted:

False advertisement

3.55
Contour Abs
This product does nothing and costs a lot of money. After 5 months of using this daily, there is no difference. The customer service is lousy and i would not recommend this product for anyone. It stinks!
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Weight Loss Products and Programs

Comments

N  5th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

contour belt - refond
contour belt
East Lansing
Michigan
Phone: 517-203-0022
queenjenny11111@yahoo.com

will not refund my money
A  22nd of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
charged me for two. will not refund my money even though units may not ship for 6 week. Really unethical business and customer service. Buyer Beware!
A  29th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
The Flex Belt is the real thing. Contour Ab belt should be taken off the market, the government should shut them down. They should not be allowed to push their product within the United States. They no-way sell internationally. Our international neighbors wouldn't stand for the shoddy product hood-winking their citizens.
A  29th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
absolutely. I contacted Contour regarding their product. It short circuited and I was getting nasty shocks from it. I was on hold for 45 minutes before I got to speak with someone, who did not speak much english, and all she kept saying was that my money was not refundable. Lousy product, and terrible customer service.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree