contour ab belt / ab belt

United States Review updated:
Has anybody used the contour ab belt? Were you happy with it, if so, were you obese before using and had great success with this product? I am curious about how others might feel about this product.

N  27th of Jun, 2009 by
I ordered the Contour Ab belt and got it a week after ordering and actually Im using it right now. I haven't had it long enough to say whether it works or not but I think it will work to some degree but it must be used everyday aswell you have to try to change eating habits because if u continue eating badly then you will get strong abs but you will have fat over the abs or under them. Every ones body is different and personally Im not obese but I have chub on my stomach and when u build muscle the muscle will begin to eat away at the fat around it. I don't think this product will work for very obese people but it could if u want strong abs and change it diet to some degree. The belt is the same device they use at hospitals to strengthen patients muscles when they are bed ridden for some time otherwise after they are discharged they will have to learn how to walk again meaning their leg muscles won't be strong enough to support them. This is why I decided to get it to atleast try it out for 30 days. Just remember to call and cancel after 28-29 days or u will be charged and just follow the directions they have. Honestly like any program u have to do it daily and follow what they ask u to do then u can determine if it works for you! Best of luck!
N  1st of Mar, 2010 by
So was wondering if Freestyle had any results from the belt and if Carl ever tried it???

N  28th of Jun, 2010 by
Carl why would you inquiry about a product on a complaint board????? This board is for people that have a complaint about a product not for you to inquiry if a product works or not. They offer a free trail so why not see for your self.
N  5th of Jul, 2010 by
The device worked as advertised but then the pads stopped getting the electric pulse. I then ordered new pads, But then only the right side of the device worked. Only half of the device works, I only had it 5 mos.