Continental Tyre Group Ltd. / Received a scam offer letter!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have received an offer letter from Continental Tyre Group Ltd. - U.K. for Commercial Operations - Manager. They asked me to contact Global Travel International to procure my visa and work permit in UK for which there are charging GBP 850.00. I believe its a scam.

Comments

Sh
  28th of Nov, 2007

I have received same offer letter from M/S Continental Tire Group Ltd. for Customer Relation Manager. Might be it is fake but I have gone through to their website n came to know it is well established organization. So we should first investigate then take the decision I got ref. of one more gentleman who has received letter for logistic manager and he is going to write our Embassy in this regard. I also trying to get more details from my friends about this n also directly contact to company in this regard.

Pls email me you contact no. on my email shrad_2k5@yahoo.co.in.

Gr
  11th of Dec, 2007

I received a offer letter from your company, i am sure it is a fake, why do your company not take any action to stop this nucence, i have applied for a job through monster .com & when i get such types of fake appointment letters, lets your company's image down. You need to take action immediately.