Continental Finance Gold Mastercard / Customer Service/card activation
I just wanted to say that I am a Continental finance customer, and luckily my only complaint prior to being upgraded to their gold card was that it took two weeks for them to post my payments. Even though the payment had already been taken out of my bank account, it seemed to take forever to become available on my credit card account.
Once I received the gold card and tried to activate it I was very disappointed. I called a total of four times (during different times of the day/week) and was on hold for more than an hour each time. I was very frustrated and even calling the regular customer service number on the back of the card got me nowhere at all!!!
I looked on this site, and found an alternative number for them. I just wanted to let everyone know that:
******IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE REACHING A REAL LIVE HUMAN BEING*****CALL [protected].
After calling that number, I was helped by a very polite woman in less than a minutes time. She activated my card for me.
More Continental Finance Gold Mastercard Complaints & Reviews
- Continental Finance Master Card - Fraud & cheating! 
- Continental Finance - phone calls 
- Continental Finance - SCAM!!! 
- Continental Finance Company LLC - Billing after account was closed out! 
- Continental Finance Master Card - rip off 
- continentalfinance.net - credit card
- Continental Finance - Fees 
- Continental Fincance - Fraudulent Company
- First Bank of Delaware/ Continental Finance - Harassment 
- Continental Finance - Recent Credit Report