Continental Finance Co,LLC / Billed incorrectly!
Attempting to repair credit rating, company advertised on Experian Credit Report, so I believed company was legitimate and applied for credit card. card sent i did not activate after reading all the terms and excessive finance charges. I was sent a bill for $250.00. I want this acct closed since i did not activate card. Continental Finance Co used name of Delaware Bank which is the only reason i trusted applying believing they were sincere and trying to help people.
More Continental Finance Co,LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Continental Finance Master Card - Fraud & cheating! 
- Continental Finance - phone calls 
- Continental Finance - SCAM!!! 
- Continental Finance Company LLC - Billing after account was closed out! 
- Continental Finance Master Card - rip off 
- Continental Finance Company - fraudulent charges to credit card
- continentalfinance.net - credit card
- Continental Finance - Fees 
- Continental Fincance - Fraudulent Company
- First Bank of Delaware/ Continental Finance - Harassment