Contessa Akin Spa Retreat / Rude / Unprofessional

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-500-3346

This lady came by our office today to sell "Relax at Work" spa treatments. After making sarcastic comments to our office manager (1. She asked if her shoes make her feel like clicking her heels together, 2. Our manager started to offer to write her contact information down and Contessa interrupted her to say she was glad she could write) she left a brochure from http://spainvitations.com with her name and phone number on it. Who wants a spa treatment from someone who abuses them? No need to say, we didn't give the brochure to our boss since we're not interested in the benefit.

Am

Comments

• Nm
      9th of Sep, 2010

I disagree completley! This is not Contessa! She is professional and has a great level of integrity. Contessa is funny and smart, this is not how she does business or how she is personally! I love doing business with Contessa and recommend her highly!

9th of Sep, 2010

I am kinda glad that I have never heard of this website until today and know that none of my friends would think to come here. Contessa has always conducted herself in an incredibly professional way in my home, in the homes of my friends and family members, even through any difficulty I presented to her. I dread pushy sales people and she is not that. I think the issue was that she was making the attempt to find common ground, perhaps lighten the stern 'working' mood and would be willing to bet that it was more of a compliment to your boss's creative and fun shoes.

• Su
      10th of Sep, 2010

I have been a customer of Contessa for about 3 years now and she has been extremely professional & polite. I am out of town, but I still continue to do business with her.