Contagioushair.com / Disappointed with service

I ordered my hair on 8/3/ and the funds were immediately withdrawn which I was fine with. What I was not fine with is no contact at all and I reached out to them 4 times via email and phone calls after 2 weeks of no response. After 1 month and finally at my wits end, I put in a complaint to paypal to investigate. Of course, I soon as I did that they sent a delivery confirmation that was dated Sept 1st. I received the package on Sept 7th without a receipt or an apology for the inadequate level of service. For the quality product they portray the service was indeed the worst I have ever experienced online and I would never order from them again. Not because the quality is not good since it seems fine, but because of the complete dismissal of my inquiries and lack of customer service. I do not think I would have received my item had I not put in a complaint to paypal. Please think twice before ordering from this vendor.

More Contagioushair.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      Jul 25, 2011

The complaint boards, rip off.com, etc is making it impossible for online businesses to succeed by not thoroughly investigating these complaints. They need to demand more proof of the complaint because there is a new online scam where fake companies like www.reputationpolice.com ; www.reputation.com; www.removeonlinecomplaints.com; reputationarmour.com; etc, etc. email online businesses with a subject heading "Contagious Hair Complaint - We can Help". They solicit their services promising to remove bad complaints about your company in return for a fee. However what they don't mention is THEY are the one that has submitted this so called complaints. They collect a fee and go in and remove the bogus complaint they have submitted. Absolutely terrible and I refuse to let these bogus companies scam our small business out of any money. Keep writing these bogus complaints, you won't get a dime out of us and our company is still thriving no thanks to the likes of you.