Consumption Junction / Age verification scam

CJ - consumptionjunction.com used to be a place where you could see screwed up internet stuff, videos, pictures, jokes, etc. and seemed to be run by a legit crew with dedicated fans. Now they have some "age verification system" in place that states it will not charge your credit card, but just use it to make sure you are 18 years of age. They charged the card with a bunch of small $1.xx charges, then a day or so later there were 3 international charges at .04 cents, then two other charges for $39 and $44. The charges were by various dot com companies such as CS365247.COM, PAY-ESITE-ME

M.COM, PAY-CCPLOGISTICS.COM, PAY-MEDIAVENTLTD.COM. I've contacted my bank and am filing fraud claims against these, but this is just completely irritating and a waste of my time. Consumption junction is now a full scam site with nothing legitimate. Webjtcharge.com is their credit card company and they claim none of the businesses listed are theirs.

Va

Comments

• Za
      2nd of Jul, 2008

I agree. the new consumption junction is a SCAM ! ... I was wondering, Do you know any other site with good daily jokes ?

• Za
      2nd of Jul, 2008

I agree. consumption junction is a SCAM ! .
    I was wondering, do you know of any other website that has updated daily jokes? (like consumption junction used to have)

• Cu
      15th of Jul, 2008

what a scam. i dont understand why this company is not shut down!

• Da
      20th of Jul, 2008

I agree, CS is a disaster now. I was able to get a refund and cancel membership.

Too bad for CS.

-D

• J
      26th of Aug, 2008

It was an awesome website back in the days and I was a fan for a few years. I used to log on daily until they came up with this credit card verification crap. The initial screen says that you will not be charged but as soon as you click on the terms of agreement it talks about all kinds of crazy charges.

• Dj
      4th of Sep, 2008

Can anybody sending some viruses to the CJ or try to crack their security system and shut down their site. Any hacker wants tor try??I would better pay you, bunny!!!

• St
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I have two rogue charges on my statement. This is fraud.

Never enter verification details. ever.

I trusted them from it being a good site before. My dumb ### fault.

I have the charge codes as mentioned above plus one other which is Inet-help.com

None of these people should be approved by an aquiring bank.

• Co
      30th of May, 2009

Yeah I got an email from a hot chick and she said she cant wait to meet me/
    I sent her a email and I got a response back "I just need to make sure your old enough" with a link to agerefuge.com.
    Oh well. I will not do that