Consumonics, Consumer Electronics Service Network / blaupunkt 46" tv. model no:46/188ggb 5bjft
Consumonics collected my tv on 21.11.2017 for a charge of £70. and said they will repair it. After several phone calls they told me that they need to replace the main PCB for for a futher cost of £188.
After a month I rang them to ask of the progress and they said they will deliver the TV on the 20.12.2017.
The tv was delivered at 8pm on the 20the December and I asked the deliverer if he would connect the tv to see if it works. He said that he only delivers and is not a technician.
The following day I connect the tv and swithed on. The power came on for 2-3 minutes and went blank/went off.
I rang and spoke to Mr Hammad. I told of this issue and said I wanted to complain about the repair. Unfortunately he gave me the incorrect email address for to lodge a complain. He said the tv would have to picked up for further repair! I kept ringing him to book appointment but he is not forthcoming. His workers who pick up the phone say that only Hammad can deal with the issue. Where do I go from here?
More Consumonics, Consumer Electronics Service Network Complaints & Reviews
- Consumonics - I wanted to warn people about this fake company! 
- Cesn Consumonics - Best TV Repair Company UK
- Consumonics - Rep told me that my TV hasn't been ready from the repair 
- Consumonics - Tv repair 
- Consumonics - TV Repair 
- Consumonics - Tv repair job no-GO587 
- Consumonics - Panasonic tv
- Consumonics - Job number is E9757 
- Consumonics - TV repaired