ConsumerReports.com / I hate those auto-renewals!

Auto-renewal of subscription $26.00. To my best recollection there was no notification of auto-renewal. I discovered this charge on my credit card statement in April. I was told the policy was full refund only if you notified within one month.

I hate those auto-renewals!

Su

Comments

• Ro
      21st of Jan, 2008

I ordered "CONSUMER DRUG REFERENCE" on December 30, 2007. I enclosed a check for $48.44 to cover the cost of the book and S & H. Does it normally take this long and perhaps longer to receive this drug reference book?

My home address is 6 Winners Circle, Apt 241, Albany, NY 12205.

• Ra
      19th of May, 2008

I received a request to make a donation to Consumer Reports. The request included information that I would receive a special report "Where To Shop and How To Save Big Bucks". I made a contribution/donation and noted on the form that I wanted to receive the report. I did not receive the report or any written response as to why not. I called (after numerous transfers) and was told that no one there had ever heard of such a report but they would make a note and send in on (to where is anyone's guess) and maybe it would be sent. To date I have still received nothing. I called again today (May 19, 2008) and after several transfers or told to call another number, I got no where. The numbers I called or were transfered to did not answer. They didn't even ring - just dead silence for endless minutes. I tried numerous times throughout the day and finally gave up after waiting more than 30 minutes listening to nothing. Obviously no one is responsible for customer service. I do appreciate getting your magazine but will seriously reconsider any monetary donation. I receive requests for money nearly every month. Maybe you should spend less money on mailings and more money on hiring "real" people to do customer service who will help with a question and make an effort to find out about what a customer was promised.

• De
      7th of Nov, 2010

Account # cns0150785814/#5 looking for December issue issue? Lost in mail? Please reply to robert.raco@gmail.com tks