ConsumerBill.com / Taking money without permission

Phone: 1-888-433-4096

They took money out 2 times for 2 different things: MedLink Free Trial Subscription Program; My Catalog for $ 19.95 and Government Grant Membership: DBA My Catalog for $19.95. I never authorized, just inquired and never got even though they took out my money over 2 weeks ago.

More ConsumerBill.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ha
      9th of Jul, 2008

I has two charges on my account for 19.95 that I didn't give authorization nad I would like my funds returned back to my account. These withdrawls caused my account to be in the negative $109.90. And I am very angry about this.

Harriett Williams

• Sh
      11th of Jul, 2008

some company who knows what or where they are have been taking $17.95 from my account since 3-24-08 and every month since. My bank and I filed fraud charges and to no avail did anyone respond, the # they gave is to a fax that a man purchased it in May from Fax.com and he has had over 50 e-mails from people like me stating they are taking money from our accounts with out permission. The bill is going through your company CONSUMERBILL.COM. My bank 5/3 in cincinnati ohio said next step is to get the internet fraud department to get involved and to investigate the practices of the way this co is taking money from accounts without permission. They said that they are incouraging all people to call the internet fraud and start with a consumer class action suit againt you and the company you represent. All I want is my money returned to my account and to STOP & DESIST from taking any more money from my account. Please get back in touch with me in next 3 days to see if you can straighten this out before the next step is needed. Shayne Mason
    513-659-5115
    513-561-6636

• Lu
      15th of Jul, 2008

i want them to stop taking money out of my account. i do not want their services . my bank and i are pursuing this matter.

• Ju
      17th of Jul, 2008

They took money from my account which made me incur a total of $84.00 in overdrafts and I am very angry. The last $28.00 overdraft and $19.95 was done AFTER they emailed me that they would cancel my "subscription" that I never ordered. They also did NOT return my phone call that I had requested either. What a bunch of frauds!!

• St
      18th of Jul, 2008

yes, they are scams took money from my account an i don`t know what for???

• Ta
      24th of Jul, 2008

I do not know who you are but you are taking money out of my account and is causing my bank account to close and I can not open up any bank account for a long time because of what you did. You are a scam and I did not give you my account number. I want this to STOP ASAP. That means now. I am very angry. I will report this to the bank that I was at and to look out for your company and to make sure that this does not happen to anyone else I did not order anything from you or your company. you cause my account to be in the negative of $300.00 you stop this right now.

Tanya Dickson

• Ke
      24th of Jul, 2008

I inquired about something online & the next week I viewed my bank account online & saw a check for $19.95 on there with that already came out of my account & it had on bottom of check consumer bill .com I went online & got a toll free number & only got a recording. I went to consumer bill .com & contacted them by an email they did return my call & I told them I needed my refund back to put it back in the account as to how fast they took it. They told me they would refund the money only by sending me a check in the mail soon as they cancelled my subscription & it would take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks to receive the refund in the mail. I called them the other day & they said I should get it anyday in the mail. Well, as of now I still do not have my refund & most likely will not get it. I agree with everyone on here the medlink free trial subscription is a big scam & nothing but a big fraud just to get fees from your bank account.

• Ke

They are scams & frauds.

• Ca
      26th of Jul, 2008

They took money out of my account over $200.00 without my permission, i actually got to talk to someone and she told me that i ordered something but i never received it i tried to tell her that i never ordered anything we she hung up on me and i havent been able to reach them again.

• Du
      6th of Aug, 2008

that is what happend to me. want to get money out of my acc and it over drafted. so i tryed to call them. the phone number don't work, so i called the fica to look in to this problem. so my bank is calling (FBI) SO IF I WAS YOUS I WOULD GIVE PEOPLE THERE MONEY BACK A S A P OR E MAILING US OR CALLING US BACK. BECOUSE I ANT ###ING AROUND I WILL HAVE YOUR ### IN COURT. SO I'D LIKE TO HERE FROM YOU A S A P. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME . i want my money back now.

ATTY BY LAW