ConsumerBill.com / Rip off!

I signed up with this group with them promising me loans and a credit card. They overdrew my account several times because they didn't tell me when they were going to draft anything. There products were cheap and overpriced and didn't have anything i needed that I particularly was interested in. Please do not get involved in this company they are not very helpful in no way.

More ConsumerBill.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Bl
  13th of Dec, 2007

Why did you guys take money out of my account.

Su
  13th of Dec, 2007

I did not approve that Onyx took money out of my savings account I need my money back from this company. Platium member, sent back in the mail postrd to me as soon as possible. That was wrong Send my 65.00 back to me.

Te
  14th of Dec, 2007

AEC FBO ONYX PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP has taken out of my account $14.95 for a membership that I have not even signed for now how did they get my account number and my cell phnoe number I have no idea because i just opened that account last week and i have no checks to write or no money in my account to even tell someone to subtract from it.if I could get a hold of these people personally I would ### them up as a result of this I have an overdraft of $34.91 on an account that i just opened with on money in it and I'm very pissed. I have a bogus number too for the people stealing others money 1-888-433-4096

14th of Dec, 2007

a generic check was made payable out of my personal account. it is my name and my account number, but the telephone number is over a year old and so is the address on the fake check. THIS IS FRAUD. AND MONEY HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION and WITHOUT MY VERBAL PERMISSION. I work very hard for my money and i dont have time for these scams.

Ro
  15th of Dec, 2007

Who the hell are you people taking money from my account? I just opened my account a few weeks ago and it is very disappointing to see that my money is not even save in my own account. I did not give you people any written or verbal consent to deduct money from my account and I would appreciate it kindly that my money is returned or else its going be a nasty fight. I am a single mother working hard to support my kids, pay my rent and other bills with no help from anyone. You dont know how hard I worked or what I do to get my money so, do me the favor, return my money. Im very pissed off.

15th of Dec, 2007

I did not sign up with you people. I did not talk with anyone. You took out $.01 on November 29, 2007, then $.02 and then $49.95 on December 5, 2007 for a Platinum Visa your phone # is 888-433-4096. I called that phone number and I can't not get a response other contact you through this website. I have sent you on message on December 7 and 13. I work hard for my money. I DO NOT AGREE that you people have taken money from my account. I would like for credit in the amount of $49.95 be put back into my account or a check mailed to me. I am very pissed off and I will be getting in touch with the Best Business Bureau.

Bo
  22nd of Dec, 2007

As of November 20, 2007 and December 20, 2007 you have taken $17.95 from my account, I haven't receive anything from your end. My understanding was to try your service for thirty day I've receive nothing from your in thirty days. I've tried and tried to log to the member site with the password and loginID that I was issued the air message I receive is Invalid Password or Usename and when call I receive a recording that hang once it gives website. At this point I'm not satisfied with the service because you've given me nothing to try in thirty days but you've taken seventeen dollars and ninety five cent from my account for something I haven't used are tried. I would like response soon as possible. Thank You.

Ri
  23rd of Dec, 2007

These people have taken money out of my account for a card I do not posess or for that matter even sighned for .All I want is my money back, but when I try to contact them by phone I keep getting redirected to this web sight. How do I get my money back and How do I keep them out of my account?

Pa
  26th of Dec, 2007

You people withdrew money out of my account for something which I do not possess, how or why are you in business? Is your soul purpose to scam people out of their money in return for nothing? You all should be locked up and if I had it my way. you will be. You better never contact me or try to take funds out of my account again. I would never signed up for you to withdraw money out of my account for nothing. If your a creditable company then wheres my card for what you have taken? I doubt if I will ever see or hear from you scammers again. STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS THEIVES!!!

26th of Dec, 2007

I'm wondering if any of you got your money back and if you were able to contact someone on the website? I too was charged .03 and .04 at the first part of December for a Platinum Visa which I have not seen yet and which I never ordered. Then on December 10 I was charged 49.95 for who knows what. On December 20, I was charged another 14.95. There is no explanation for these charges and everyone is right. When you call the phone number, they refer you to the website. Wish me luck on trying to contact these thieves on the website. My only other option is to close this account which will be a pain. Also, has anyone reported these jerks to the BBB?

Jo
  27th of Dec, 2007

HELLO,

I AM E-MAILING YOU TO LET YOU KNOW I DID NOT SIGN UP WITH PEOPLE AND I DO NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TAKE ANY MONEY OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT I WOULD LIKE THE MONEY YOU TOOK OUT OF MY ACCOUNT BACK PLEASE.

St
  28th of Dec, 2007

you people will be hearing from my lawer on this matter of $49.95 and $14.95 . this is nothing but a fraud and you people will pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

De
  1st of Jan, 2008

YOU FRAUDULANT PEOPLE ARE BEING DEMANDED TO REFUND MY MONEY IN THE AMOUNT OF 107.70 WITH IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS OR U WILL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYER BY THE NAME OF BRENT BRYSON, GO AHEAD AND LOOK HIM UP HE IS LAGIT YOU HAVE TAKEN MY MONEY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, AS LIKE ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE HERE WE ALL WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY SO U BETTER REFUND US OR I WILL GET TOGETHER WITH EVERYONE AND FORM ONE LARGE LAW SUIT AGAINST YOU.

St
  4th of Jan, 2008
ConsumerBill.com - Charging my bank for something is never orderd from consumerbill.com
Retired
605 NW Couch Street Apt. 409
Portland
Oregon
Phone: 503-206-5841

You are charging my checking account for an item
I never ordered from you, the account you are charging to is a frozen account as a check book was stolen from me. I have called Bank of America, they gave me the fraud dept number & I will be calling it tomorrow. Since I have never been to your web sight, I am disabled & in my 60's I have no use for any vacation or credit card you pay for in advance.

Bottom line "I WANT MY MONEY BACK!"
last four numbers of account I am being charged from your company is "1155". Now please return my money, I am call Bank of America Fraud dept tomorroow. I want my many returned like RIGHT NOW, not in 6 months!

Ni
  5th of Jan, 2008

My attempt to councel my memebership has been falling on death ears.Please take action to councel my memebership immediately.
Best Regards
Nicholas A Wai

Ve
  7th of Jan, 2008

I have no idea who you people are you have been taking out $17.95 out of my checking account for 3 month 10/26/2007, 11/27/2007, 12/26/2007. I would appreciate these monies put back inmy account immediately! I did not sign up for this and can't understabd how you can take people's money without their permission, Please cancel this Membership Pronto! If this money is not back into my account within 24 hours Iwil be contacting my Attorney General about your scam you're trying to run. As fast as youtook out my money you should be able to return it!

Sincerely,Vera Montgomery

Ro
  8th of Jan, 2008

YOU RIP-OFF ARTISTS HAVE BEEN TAKING $14.95 OUT ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT NOW FOR NEARLY 3 YEARS. NOW WHEN I NEED MY MONEY THE MOST I CANNOT GET ANYONE TO ANSWERE THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON MY BANK STATEMENT. I WILL PROMISE YOU ONE THING THIS IS NOT THE LAST TIME YOU WILL HERE FROM ME OR MY LAWYER. YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO SEND ME A FULL REFUND OF MY MONEY OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. AND TRY ME IF YOU THINK I AM KIDDING.

Ve
  9th of Jan, 2008

I noticed a debit of 17.95 taken from my checking account on 2 occasions. When I called the number printed on my checks, I was redirected to a website, I was able to chat online with a representative who promised that I would soon have a membership package, she then told me to log on to the site, but the user name and password were invalid. What can be done about these con-artist who are ripping people off without their permission.

Do
  9th of Jan, 2008

I too have been taken for $17.95 (for 3 consecutive monthes). There is no way to contact or cancel this fictious account that I never established. When calling the phone #, it says to go to the website, which says to talk to live chat, inwhich there is none. It then says to leave a message, inwhich the reply directs you to a site that does not exist. This is fraud and should immediatley allow me to cancel whatever this is and credit my account back my $53.85.

Li
  10th of Jan, 2008

3 days ago by Lisa [send email] I have no idea who you people are you have been taking out $17.95 out of my checking account for 3 month 10/26/2007,11/27/2007,12/26/2007. I would appreciate these monies put back inmy account immediately! I did not sign up for this and can't understabd how you can take people's money without their permission, Please cancel this Membership Pronto! If this money is not back into my account within 24 hours Iwil be contacting my Attorney General about your scam you're trying to run. As fast as youtook out my money you should be able to return it! Sincerely, Lisa.