ConsumerBill / taking money from my checking account

1 115 3rd Avenue,Po Box 415Hastings, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 814-247-6509

Every month there is a $17. 95 amount taken out of my account and me nor my bank knows what it is for other it saying (Platinum) . I don`t want this service, i don`t know who you people are, so quit taking the money out of my account or you will here from my lawyer.

Comments

• Wi
      27th of May, 2008

This company has taken weekly transaction from my bank of 19.95.I would like refund caus e I have not authorize this.

• Co
      11th of Sep, 2008

Yes, I'm having the same problem. Celebrity Smile
    is taking out $39.95 out of my account and I have
    not authorized it. I tried a trial offer and that was
    my biggest mistake. Now there not sending anything
    but taking this money out of my account on a monthly basis, even though I called and cancelled.
    You never get to speak to anyone. It's all a scam.
    They even give your wrong address on the trial package but use the right zip code. This gives them
    an excuse why you never get anything to send back.
    Changing my account is the only anwer.

• De
      26th of Sep, 2008

Money was taken from my bank account that was not authorized by me in the amount of 49.95. I will be filing a fraud complaint at my bank today.

4th of Oct, 2008

I was charged $49.95 and I don't even know what for!
    If anyone knows a way to get my money back please let me know!

• Li
      4th of Oct, 2008

WHAT IS THIS COMPANY ? I JUST NOTICED TODAY SAT 10/04/2008 WHEN CHECKING MY ONLINE BANKING THAT THIS COMPANY WITHDREW 49.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT AND I DIDN'T GIVE THEM PERMISSION TO NOR DO I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ! I'M SEVERELY PISSED BECAUSE I HAVE A CHECK OUT FOR MY CAR INSURANCE AND NOW IT WILL BOUNCE BECAUSE THAT MONEY IN THERE WAS TO PAY MY CAR INSURANCE.SO NOW WHAT ? I GUESS I WILL GO TO MY BANK MONDAY AND SEE IF I CAN CLOSE OUT THIS ONE AND GET ANOTHER ONE.BUT I ALSO WANT MY MONEY BACK FROM THIS COMPANY.ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO I CALLED THERE NUMBER AND IT'S A BULL ### NUMBER NO ONE EVERY ANSWERS.THE WEB SITE THEY GIVE YOU IS A JOKE AS WELL. CAN ANYONE HELP ?

• El
      4th of Oct, 2008

i too have been scammed by these people...Celebrity smile or Platinum Member Fortress Secured Inc. they have taken 49.95 out of my account and I have not authorized a single thing to be deducted from my account. Ihave no idea who these people are and have not signed any agreement. I just noticed this activity as it has been dated on 10/03/08. I called the number - which is a number got off of another consumers complaint. its useless as a computerized voice put me into a holding cycle in which i was orginally 5th in line and then when i became second in line after 5 minutes I was told that there were no customer service reps available to help. I was able to see their website www.consumerbill.com but it is saturday and apparantly they have no hours on the weekends...it is a scam and i have already contacted my bank. if this has happened to you then you are going to have to change your bank account, as a matter of fact call your bank now.

• Na
      14th of Oct, 2008

I have just had $49.95 directly debited by a check from my account on 10/10/2008.
    I have emailed this company multiply times at cs@consumerbill.com and called 30-40 times since last friday at 1-888-433-4096 wiht no response.
    Since this illigeal action I have had other things bounce because of this. My bank a credit union was very unprofessional!! Needless to say you need to close your account ASAP becuase this company will keep deducting from this account now that they have the information. I am going to file a police report and then take it to my bank today. While I am there I am closing my account out. Then I will be going to another bank to open a new checking account and start the process of changing over my weekly or monthly debits to this new account. It really stinks because I did not do anything wrong but my credit union is basically blaming me. They were so hurtful and unhelpful. But you must file a report and close out the account because once they have it they have it.

• Dw
      15th of Oct, 2008

In August 2008 they withdrew $19.95 from my checking account. I contacted them and asked for a refund of the money. They said it would take 30 days for they refund department to prcess the refund. It did not happen I contact the website and complained. They told me anonther sopng and dance. And that they would be sending me my money soon. Again no money. I tried to contact the website but there is noone answering the chat line with the operators. I wonder if they have closed up shop and split with my money. Please post it on this web site so I can serve them with my lawsuit

• Da
      4th of Nov, 2008

you people will have to refund this debit you have taken without authorization from David Blake and I mean right away or I will seek legal litigations or make it my goal to pay you all a visit and surprise you all you never know when you have to look over your shoulders and see someone that you have wrongfully taken from them and in the time when they don't have any extra, can't meet their needs let alone their wants...you should be ashamed of yourselfs...there is a better way to prosper and you are doing it the Devil's way...remember there is a Hell and a Heaven...Mr.Blake...PS>>>Please return what you have unlawfully taken from my account!!