consumer trust financial Inc., / Fraud / checking account debit

Hillsboro, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 971 344 5434

I was very devastated about how this company went into debiting my account without my authorization to debit my account. I made a stop payment right away since I am not sure why this is happening. It has put my account into an overdraft of 500 doallrs until today. I trully think this company is a fraud and I am complaining to you about this fake check and the name of the company on the check submitted tomy bank was a fraud.

Consumer Trust Financial Incorporation on behalf of my access is a fraud. check number they submitted was 9255984. They have been into my account three times until the 28th of this month March. please help this activity stopped because I I dont want this to happen to me and my credit. It has ruined my credit history with my bank and I have been doing great so far.
Please me stop this fraud and scam.

Comments

Co
  29th of Mar, 2008
I agree with this complaint. My account has been debited 3 times form this company since I opened my new account online. I am not sure how maybe we all have something in common that we did wrong? Who knows... Now I have to close my account and re-open a new one at my expense I told my bank of this complaint board and they are investigating and starting another fraud claim against both Consumer Trust and Myaccess.
Be
  31st of Mar, 2008
I received an insufficient fund notice today from my bank. The amount was for 149.00 I knew that I had not written a check for this amount. I went to the bank and found out that it was check done electronically no signature required electronic signature on file. When I got home I googled Consumer Trust Financial on behalf of Myaccess and found there were others who were also them of this company. They had had their account debited 3 times. Thanked God at the time this was done I did not have the money in the account. I am currently filling a fraud claim with my bank to have the over draft fee of 25.00 replaced.
An
  6th of Apr, 2008
I also had an over draft because of this fraud. It was for a loan payment so now my credit is affected too. I'm hoping to get this worked out before they take any more money from me.