Consumer Services / Credit card

1 Escondido, CA, United States Review updated:

I receive several calls from Consumer Services mentioning that if I'd like to consolidate credit card debt to stay on the line that this would be the last time they'll call me to take advantage of this office but they call me every day. Once the call is connected I ask to placed on the do not call list and they hang up on me. How to I report this company? I am registered to the National Do Not Call registry but they appear to be from the middle east based on their accents when they answer the phone. This is an obvious violation of FDCPA but I don't think they care nor do they abide by the US laws. How can I go after Consumer Service and get them to stop?

Ch
May 1, 2017

Comments

• Co
      1st of May, 2017

Stop answering the telephone when they call! They are criminals trying to steal your credit card information. They do not care about laws. The real villain here is the phone company. They could stop it if they wanted to but they make money off of these calls.
    Buy yourself a call blocking phone and don't answer if you don't recognize the number. If the call is important they will leave a message.