Consumer Reward Zone.com / non-payment

Consumer-rewardzone.com cheats people out of money they are owed and is a rip off. Crz advertises a $500 dollar gas gift card if you participate in 8 offers. I participated in more than 8 offers and the fraudulent company refused to pay me. Even though I sent them credit card proof I paid for and received at least 8 offers, crz said I only participated in 3 offers.
Other companies ask for proof and check with the sponsors but crz refused to check with any sponsor or do anything except refuse to pay.
They didn't check with any sponsors because the charge card receipts proved I fulfilled the terms. Crz never attempted to resolve payment because they know they are a cheat and rip off.

D

Comments

• Sc
      12th of Dec, 2008

Yes they are # crooks from hell

16th of Jun, 2018

@Scott Stevens Hey, this is keirstin. I was on your site. and I guess I won a one thousand dollar gift card to walmart. but to get it, I had to play one of the games on there. that was my last step. and I don't have my own credit card or anything. for example I went to play the abc mouse or sign up or whatever. and I didn't have any information to give to you guys. I don't really own anything.

16th of Jun, 2018

@Keirstin How do I get it?

@Keirstin You can email me at bkeirstin10@gnail.com or text me at 518-833-4711
    Just be sure to let me know who you are.

@Keirstin I'm sorry, that's
    bkeirstin 10@gmail.com

• Sc
      12th of Dec, 2008

These are complete crooks. you can complete every requirement possible and then they will never respond to you. don't fall for this scam. I did. they take your money and run. they leave no phone number because they don't want you to be able to find out that they are crooks until it is too late. run, run as fast and far away from this site as you can. liars, #, scam artists, crooks. whatever you want to call them, it probably sticks. they will not complete they half of the bargain. they will never send you a gas card, or money card, or even the give you a responce. once they got you, they run with the money. please don't fall for this scam. I lost hundreds of dollars trusting them. don't let it be your money lost in this scam.

To the consumer-reward zone, going under top notch media, inc. # you #. liars. crooks. I hope you rot and die. burn in hell mother #ers.

• As
      9th of Mar, 2009

I have made nearly $8, 500 from these companies. You need to read the terms and conditions very carefully. They are a business who makes money from people who don't carefully follow ALL instructions. However, it is possible to beat their system.

• Ac
      21st of Nov, 2012

Apparently, I am one of those who did not read very carefully everything. I was promised an I pad, that I never got. Now I am stock during 5 years paying $38 US a month for magazines I don't even have time to read.
    So everyone needs to stay away from them. Do not believe them. Unless you are like Ashley and have time to read all the small prints and details to make sure you are following all the instructions.

• De
      22nd of Feb, 2018

My name is Debra knabe.i know I have won prizes from ur site pls check it pls knabedebra9@gmail.com. 863 529 0826 see I moved from 2090 w argus place citrus county 34434. New address is 2014 St Rd 60 west lake Wales FLA 33859.i appreciate your site it's my Favorite site.

• Ri
      13th of Mar, 2018

I just spent over two hours doing these surveys that I didn't even want to do but they promised a phone at the end and my phone is on its late leg and I can't afford a new one so I decided to go for it since the text they sent me also said that it was 100% free it would only take time. this is my first time doing anything like this and I guess this is probably why I was always told if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. im glad I looked a little more into it before I went and put the money on a pre paid card to buy a thirty day free trial yes free trial that can only start if you give a credit card number for a refundable dollar a nother rackett thank god I do not have any credit cards because its to easy to spend without even seeing it go and then seeing them take it before you know it you have a bill with charges then penalties if not very careful and even some charge a fee for only having the card. I had one and after a month and a half I didn't know about the monthly charge then I got penalties for not paying the bill I didnt know I had because I never used the card I owed the card 79 dollars I cut it up and I only use cash now but this company sucks and prays on the people who are not sharp the people who only try to do something to save a little and it ends up costing more and the headaches from being so silly and thinking that anything is going to come so easily and for free good luck to all of uses and a prayer from me that guards many from these nasty tricks.

• Do
      4th of Nov, 2018

It seems that the communist [censored] that might be in your employ (mark) has not stopped harassment and needs to be sacked or perhaps sacrificed to satan... I unsubscribed three times yesterday... and still mother mark will not cease in badgering me... I encourage anyone who crossed paths with this [censored] chime in and get a good attorney and sue this son of a [censored] out of existence...! in the meantime i’ll will pray every day for the death 💀 of this [censored]...!