consumer publishing group/credit secrets bible / the credit secrets bible is a ripp off

United States Review updated:
2.5
they offered me a triple garentee that if I was not satisfied with the down loaded book that they would refund my full perchas price. I am not happy with the book and I want my money back! They prommised all of these secret never published before ways to fix your credit report, Ya right everything in the book is basic consumer knowledge and can be found on any websight on the net! they do there billing through clickbank so I am hoping that you can help me to get my money back. I sent them an email telling them that I was not happy with the product and they said that clickbank would reverse the fees from my to my debit card. I just want to make sure that all of my money is returned to me and that it is done in a timely matter.
Mat Milby
my ticket id # is DEN 731271
clickbank# [protected]

Comments

Ja
  22nd of Oct, 2007
Wow. I would think from your terrible spelling and grammar that you wouldn't be able to read the book. Perhaps it's a problem with the user and not said product? Oh my apology, you are trying to return it because you didn't like it. Yeah I think that you have every right to do so. I just don't know how many people you can expect to take you seriously when we all have to try to think like a 6 year old to read your complaint.
To
  28th of Aug, 2009
Jack,

I agree. I am in the mortgage business and I buy the Credit Secrets Bible about every 2 years just to get all the new techniques they have. While some of the information is basic and mainstream, a lot of what they put out I can't find in any other credit courses I have. I just spoke with Jay Peters the owner yesterday on the phone and he spent 20 minutes helping me with a question. I've been happy with them for years and have never heard anything bad except on rare occasion like the above and the trade capital thing (which they quit recommending years ago).

Tony Burton
Ri
  24th of Nov, 2009
Yeah,
well What do you expect when you have little george w. bushe's running around this country.?
Br
  9th of Mar, 2013
I disagree with most the complaints, the credit secret bible brought me very much success. I was able to repair and store my credit
I'm debt free, and moving right a long. Thank You Tony Brown
Ma
  22nd of Aug, 2014
The Credit Secrets Bible is worth way more than I paid for it. I bought it in 2006 while going through a very difficult divorce, before the recession hit. I implemented many of the techniques in the book that year. To me it has been worth 6 figures. I never had to go bankrupt. My credit is now being rebuilt, a least 3 years earlier than if I had gone bankrupt. It has not been easy but it has worked well. I am now rebuilding my credit score back to the 780 range where it was before the divorce and recession started. There is some great advise in the book.