CONSUMER ELECTRONICS PLAZA/CONSUMERSNICESHOPPINGsignGMAIL.COM / SCAMMER

1 Plant City, FL, United States Review updated:

THIS PERSON SCAMMED ME. AFTER ALL THE 5 STRAIGHT PAYMENTS THROUGH WESTERN UNION WITH A TOTAL OF $1, 640.. THEY STILL DID NOT DELIVER MY ORDER!AND I ONLY ORDERED FOR BUY2 TAKE 1 FREE PROMO BUT WHAT HE DID IS TRIPLED MY ORDER AND WANTS ME TO PAY THE AMOUNT OF $2205 IN TOTAL! HE WILL LET YOU FORCE TO BORROW TO ANYONE AND "GO, QUICK PAY IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR ORDERS FROM US!"THAT IS HIS WORDS THAT EVERYTIME I PAY, THERE'S ANOTHER CHARGE MADE!AND HE CANNOT PRESENT YOU ANY CUSTOMS ORIGINAL RECEIPT. AND ONE THING MORE,
HE WILL LET YOU SEND YOUR PAYMENT TO MR AYANTAYO FESTUS AT NIGERIA AND NOT IN THE UNITED STATES. HE ALSO MADE A CALL YESTERDAY AND THE COUNTRY CODE IS 234 SO HE IS NOT FROM UNITED STATES, HE IS FROM NIGERIA!
HE WILL FOREVER PROMISE YOU THAT ONCE PAYMENT IS DONE, THEY WILL DELIVER YOUR ITEMS, BUT NEVER DID THEY.
UNTIL THE NEXT STUPID ALIBI THAT AFTER I PAID EARLY FOR THE SAID "DELAYED CHARGES" THEIR ALIBI IS THE ITEMS WENT BACK TO UNITED STATES AND WANTS U TO PAY AGAIN $300 FOR THE SHIPPING FEE THIS TIME WITH FEDEX COMPANY.
EVEN THE COURIER THAT THEY ARE USING IS A "SCAM". THEY HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH THE ORIGINAL SWIFT COURIER IN UNITED KINGDOM AND EVEN THE BRANCH IN FLORIDA. IF YOU ARE GOING TO CALL THEIR CONTACT NUMBER, NO ONE WILL ANSWER.
SO BE CAREFUL .THEY WILL LET YOU LIABLE FROM THEIR MISTAKES. U DIDNT REALIZE U ARE ALREADY PAYING THE ADDED ITEMS ON YOUR PACKAGE .
THEY WONT TELL U INFORMATION WHERE YOUR ITEMS LOCATED ARE, NO CONTACT DETAILS FROM THE DRIVER OR FROM THE COURIER.

LESSON LEARNED: KNOW THE COMPANY WELL, THEIR LEGITIMACY, CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COURIER AND ALWAYS PAY THROUGH BANK ACCOUNTS.

Comments

• La
      9th of Dec, 2010

YES IT'S A HUGE SCAM. SAMETHING HAPPENED TO ME. HE KEEPS ON PRESSURING YOU TO GO QUICK AND PAY TO GET PACKAGE, BUT WON'T PROVIDE ANY CONTACT INFORMATION. ADDRESS IN SC DOESN'T EVEN EXIST. DON'T BUY FROM THEM HUGE SCAM!!!

• To
      9th of Dec, 2010

At times things like happened. why do you allowed SWIFT to be the carrier of the shipment for what you buy?. Am saying this cause i buy from them August this year and i received my orders through UPS International. 2-Nokia N8 Gray 3G get delivered to me within 3days. though i contacted mr jeffery desmond which is the senior boss to alex ramons at Consumers Electronics Shopping. i think the reason why you didnt received was because of the used shipping company** swift**.

CONSUMER ELECTRONICS PLAZA/[protected]@GMAIL.COM

As for me, they are okay to deal with cause i received what i paid for.
    Ton Janssen
    The Netherlands

9th of Dec, 2010

EVERYBODY DON'T BELIEVE "TON JANSSEN" AS YOU CAN TELL HIS BROKEN ENGLISH IS THE SAME AS IN THE EMAILS I & AURORA 48 GOT. HE IS TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK AS A LEGIT COMPANY. IT'S NOT. HE PROBABLY DOES THIS OFTEN AND WILL EVENTUALLY CHANGE NAME OF SITE AND SCAM OTHERS. I TOLD YOU I WON'T LET GO OF THIS.

• Au
      9th of Dec, 2010

lucky of you mr.janssen . i was informed that Fedex is the courier that was advised to me. but when he emailed me after i paid, it turned out that i have the tracking number from Swift Courier which i'd never known it is stated on the email i posted it is very clear that it will be fedex but after i paid, they emailed the other ... ...maybe they choose people to treat well

• Au
      9th of Dec, 2010

in the first place, y he wouldnt tell u a very "NEED" information of a customer. can u imagine, after getting paid all of the said requirements... still, they wouldnt give u info where your shipments are... c'mon. mr. ton.

BEWARE A FEW OF HIS SALES POSTS

ALL SCAMS!!! DON'T TRUST NEVER GET PRODUCTS. THESE ARE JUST A FEW. DON'T LOSE YOUR MONEY.

• Al
      6th of Feb, 2014

I am planing to have a deal with some classic electronic plaza is that the same person name in the mail shows alexis romeo plz help me if i should proseed or no

17th of Feb, 2014

I am also planning to do so but afer seeing the complains i am going to withdraw myself from this.
    I think alexis romeo is the same person with a different name cheating again.

• So
      8th of Apr, 2014

This guy is now active on olx and making indians fool.

• Vi