Consumer Clearing House / Fraud

If you get a little green card in the mail telling you that you have won something... You have not! They tell you you will get "free" jewelry and all you have to pay is 6.95 for s&h. They then sign you up for all kinds of other products you don't want or need! The "jewelry" is dollar store quality junk. Please do not believe this companys promises - you will get taken!

Tr

Comments

• Wh
      15th of Feb, 2009

this place took $19.90 from my account .I want it back. I will file fraud with my bank.

• Fr
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I just got out of prison, don't have a job to pay any bills nor do I use my in-laws address to recieve mail, nor have I gave out their address to get anything. I was gone for 2years and 6 months so yes people this is a scam.!!! they get you to give them your credit card number or bill this less than worthy jewelry to your telephone bill and they get rich. imagine the amount of people that or naive enough to try to recieve this offer thinking they are getting something of value. so do not be scammed!!! thank you from a concerned ex-con that has seen how or haave heard guys talk about how to get rich scams and they work if your just pay the shipping and handling of free stuff that they tell you or show you a picture of somthing that is not what you are really going to get!!! look into things before you get took through the loop of fraud!!!

• Li
      3rd of Mar, 2009

The way to get out of this scam is to call your credit card company and have them send you a new card. (they will report it lost.) you can be honest and say that you don't want to see any more charges from this merchant so you want a new card (with new numbers). solved.

• Ka
      8th of Jul, 2009

Oooooorrr when you call to get your jewlery... you don't agree to anything else... when they tell you about other programs... if you say "no" they won't charge you!!!

• Cu
      4th of Apr, 2010

Yeah, just dont agree to anything else... duhhhh. pay attention when you order things and you wont agree to things you dont want! not the agents fault you got wax in your ears. listen closely and you wont feel like you fell victim to a scam

• Ed
      19th of Jan, 2012

This has been going on for years & continues! can't the govt. stop this? my ill 90 yr. old mom has been called for days from 9am on every hour. if I answered & said I was her daughter, they just hung up. finally when she answered, they sounded surprised that she didn't know yet about her winning "lots" of money. they said they were consumers clearing house, but again hung up when they realized she knew their scam. I discovered their phone no. after using star 69. you cannot call them at all. I went online & deleted their phone # from mom's account. I was told to call the police. I think the post office has stopped their post cards so now they are trying the phones!

• Nr
      15th of Aug, 2018

Just an fyi. I frequently get phone calls from the irs, federal grant department, federal government, winning a variety of things and most of the time the people speak broken english, which tells me they were not born in the usa... and probably not even in the us.. however, I just received a phone call from 'consumer's clearing house' and I questioned the man (with accent of course) then he tried to tell me it was from me using my visa debit at walmart, target, and 2 other stores. you automatically get entered. when he asked if I had used my card there, I basically asked him "who hasn't?" to which he agreed. as he was talking I happen to be on my laptop and googled consumer clearing house. it has been reported in scam report. I mentioned this to the man and he asked me to read from there. I began to, but told him he could do his own search and read it himself. people :!! all I can say here is use common sense and protect those who don't have any, or lost it. these people prey on we americans and unfortunately some of us are not aware. never, ever give any information over the phone, credit card numbers, or any information if it's someone you don't know. the local police cannot help you, however you can research it online. even if you don't like the man... at least lets try to make america great and not be ignorant to these b*tards!! we the people, should not have to worry about outsiders... we have enough going on right here!!!