Consumer Cash Rewards / Bad Business Practice

Suwannee, United States Review updated:
Bought a Leafguard gutter system April 2004. Was issued a Consumer Cash Rewards rebate for up to $1, 000. Rebate would be paid after 39-months. Sent in initial claim certified mail April 2004 and everything was received and deemed valid. Sent in redemption September 1, 2007 (39-months later) and received then a postcard November 15 that claim was valid and would be paid in 60-days. Checked website periodically and it stated that I would be paid approximately 21.5% of the $1, 000 after February 15, 2008. It is now October 20, 2008 and I have not received a dime nor will CCR reply to any of my inquiries (and neither will Leafguard of North Georgia whom sold me on this phony program).

Comments

De
  28th of Nov, 2008
I to did all that was asked, and just received a letter of denial. I am pist. I wonder how many other people they have done this to???
dweber27@cox.net
Lc
  12th of Jun, 2010
I followed the guide lines and waited the alotted time which I should have received cash reward as of May 2010 and nothing has been sent accept a postcard stating that my claim is valid, which I received in Oct. 2009. The postcard said I would need to wait another 2 months to be processed and wait another 4 to 6 months before anything would be sent out. I'm tired of waiting!!! It's now june12, 2010.
I truly feel this whole process has been a waste of time and effort.
Thanks for letting me vent!!!