Consult Soft Services Ltd / Scam

United States Review updated:
Consult Soft Services Ltd
After much deliberation, I thought I'd try a turnkey website. Don't even waste your time because number one, this guy screws you over with the price of the website and DOES NOT DO REFUNDS. And he will tell you that you will oen your domain, when you don't. The best thing to do is to stay away from such sites because when you look at it, he has two sites, the first is supposed to be in the U.S. with a 347 area code and the other is his other wesbite which is based out of the U.K. These sites are rip offs.

N  12th of Jun, 2009 by
Thanks for posting your experience, I was considering trying this out. Now I won't. I am sorry you lost your money. Good luck.
D  22nd of Apr, 2010 by
I have to disagree with this complaint. I bought a website from him. It was one where we chose our own domain name. He said he would register the name for free. About a week later we noticed that the name was registered to him. I sent him and email and he responded quickly stating that he would transfer the domain name to me. I sent him my info for godaddy which is who he registered with and within one minute he sent me an email stating that he had done his part and that godaddy should be sending me and email shortly. Within 3 minutes they sent me an email telling me how to finish it. I did that and the domain name is now in my name. It is possible that he didn't question them about this or it was one of their rented sites which you pay on for a year and then it's yours. I do trust these people and I am glad that we decided to do busisness with them. I would reccomend them to anybody who is looking.
N  22nd of Jul, 2010 by
Consider this annabanana - How many orders have been placed through your site? I have had several orders placed by friends of mine, yet the orders never appear on my site. Hmmmm. I would carefully check your visitor log, then try placing an order your self through your own site, and you will notice on the who's online menu, that another IP address is checking out with the same item at the same time you are. The other host grabs the order and gets paid for it. They notify the drop shipper and the customer gets their product? Everyone is happy except you!
D  26th of Jun, 2011 by
hello i have a one year rented site from consult services and the are really cheap and the support s really good any changes i wanted to have made to my site the do it with in the hour and to put mods in with a lot of code changes is only £10 per mod the site look pro but remember its not an exsiting business its a website where you have to build and adverse and the problem with the placing order will be something to do with the software you can get suppoert from them or the forum that the site is based on .ie ither oscommerce forum or opencat forum
A  13th of Sep, 2012 by
I inherited this outfit when I bought a business. A couple of weeks in I had a small problem so emailed them. 4 weeks and numerous emails later I'm blocked from all of their email addresses and no resolution of the original issue. I've just transferred to a real web host. Consult soft are poison in my view.
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by
@Kiwi Dave Same here Kiwi Dave, I paid for a live feed to be inserted into my site which hasn't worked right for 18 months. I have sent numerous emails to get this rectified which are never replied to (guessing i'm blocked too), have tried their online chat which never gets answered and have tried their phone numbers which aren't recognised.
A  20th of Mar, 2013 by
Total agreed they are poison and not professional don't buy the dropship website from them is a mess. I pay my money on dec 2012 for the website but I can't use it till end of jan 2013 by that time is still not fully function :( .a lot more problems and issue ..when they upload the file all the data i key in was gone .. any way I had given up with them ..don't even think about consult soft cheap but useless ... honest opinion