Consulate & Passport Authority / Passport obtained on fake information

1 India Review updated:

Despite of providing the detail information to the consulate & passport authority on passport (Passport number G3185566 ) issued on misleading information provided by Mr. Ajay Kumar Yadav. I am unable to see any action. Please correct me if I am wrong.

He is trying to use false means to get his visa stamped.

Considering his family conditions, I expect immediate action of my complaint.

I have full evidence for my claim. I wonder how such mistakes have taken place even after police verifies the address and Identity while issuing of the passport.

I hope the information I have provided is of use to authorities listed here and also request to provide me addresses and email ids of the concerned departments in this regard.

Sincerely,
Ramesh

Comments

• Pr
      16th of May, 2008

he is fraud person he is having two passport by different names same snaps.i have the the document of him.he is working in reliance company.may be he is having links with militants also, pease tell me what can i do so that i can sumit the thing in safe hands i dont want to come in the picture.thanks waiting for your replyhe is fraud person he is having two passport by different names same snaps.i have the the document of him.he is working in reliance company.may be he is having links with militants also, pease tell me what can i do so that i can sumit the thing in safe hands i dont want to come in the picture.thanks waiting for your reply