Constructiongear.comI had nothing but trouble with Constructiongear

I had nothing but trouble with this company and I will never use them again! Constructiongear still has my money and I want a full refund. I bought a pair of boots from them and later they contacted me and told that my boots were not in stock. I picked another pair and later they said that these were also no longer available.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New Stanton, PA When I asked them to cancel my order they said they can't do that and then I asked them to tell me what was in stock and I finally made my 3rd order. I thought that was the end but no they decided to scam me again and charged me twice!! I demanded a full refund but they refused! These guys are the worst, they are true scammers and not to be trusted!

Is
Jan 12, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      Dec 25, 2018

Collected my money on day of order, and collected PA sales tax on Boots (exempt in PA). Never received boots; when I told them I was going to report this incident; having waited 3 - 4 weeks, and demanding they contact shipper, they cancelled my order even though I said I did not want to do so as this was a Christmas gift and boots were sold out on many sites. Apparently, they us ed my money to order the boots from another retailer. I am guessing they have no inventory and very little money invested in this shady business. This is the worst online company I have ever dealt with. STAY AWAY!