ConstructionDeal.com / Fraud, Deception, THIEVES

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

They signed us up for a trial with a small deposit. Sent us one lead per month, pretty much all garbage leads at that. Bad leads were not refunded timely. I spoke with a rep at the company that asked me to stick with them for one more month as things would be improving on their lead quality, and if still nothing came through, they would refund my deposit. Nothing came through, I cancelled and asked for my deposit and was told that I couldnt get my money back. This is theft. They are liars and crooks. They are by far the worse lead generation source for a contractor. Worse than Service Magic, worse than contractors.com. DONT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM, THEY ARE LIARS, CROOKS AND THIEVES. They should not only be ran out of business, but prosecuted!!!

Nw

Comments

• Kc
      16th of Apr, 2012

We used them for a year as they kept telling us the same crap about how their lead verification process was improving yet 90 percent of the leads we received were unreachable and 5-7 percent had already found somone or weren't interested to begin with. I suspended our account starting in February and kept it suspended until we cancelled altogether this month. I received an email stating that I should ask for a customer review from a lead that we had not received. That prompted me to log into my account only to find that they charged me for 4 leads while my account was suspended, which we never received any details pertaining to these leads. We were told by the rude representative that someone from my office must have logged in and turned our lead referral delivery back on at supposedly 5 in the morning. When we questioned why we did not receive notifcation of these leads, there was no answer and were repeatedly told that they would not refund those leads under any circumstances. We were sent 155 leads (at a cost of $9600) and signed 4 jobs (minimal jobs at that), not a very good return for my money. Not to mention the cost associated with paying my staff to call day after day with no response from the customers. I would not recommend this company at all. Their representataives are rude, their leads are unqualified and rates right up there with Service Magic. Ruthless theives who serve the non-paying consumer and not the contractor that pays them.