ConstructionDeal.com / ripoff vendors beware

Construction deal took my money and provided leads that were not what we were signed up to do, I wanted to close the account and get my money back, they gave some back but were complete a holes about it, do no use constructiondeal.com if you like your money.

Comments

12th of Mar, 2010

Hello Mr. Grusby,

I am sorry you feel you did not receive the service you deserve.

We have always tried to work with you. When you signed in March of 2009 we lowered the minimum requirement for you to join our service. Our minimum was $200.00 but we reduced it to $150.00 just to assist you. We have issued you account credits on 3 separate occasions in order to continue making you happy. You called on 3-11-10 and expressed your dissatisfaction and we offered to bring your account back to the full $150.00 you deposited 1 year ago. We strive to provide the best service possible and have tried time and time again to show you that commitment.

We issued you a refund of all available funds and left a credit on your account to use in the future. We treat every customer fairly and have a network of thousands of satisfied contractors around the country that attest to that by using our service every month. We are here to answer any questions or concerns. If anyone has questions please feel free to give us a call at 866-663-4711.

Kindly,

Sam G.

• Fr
      26th of Feb, 2011

iam using constructiondeal.com for year now they are been very good they have lot good leads but like all other they have dead lead too so far so good i had last year in 2010 seven leads from them and i land on 5 leads so was working very good