ConstructionDeal.com / Fraudulent company
Just like another contractor in Ranch Cordova, Ca, I was sold one year unlimited job leads by this company. After just 6 months they sent a very deceptive e-mail entitled important account information.' The e-mail outlined a new service they were providing for their contractors. Having prepaid for a year I assumed the company was honest and would honor our contract for one year. I soon realized that I was no longer receiving any leads and to add insult to injury the company had charged my credit card without my authorization for additional services. Assuming it was a simple mistake, I contacted the company and they informed me that they had decided to change their service and since I had not acted within 30 days of their change I was out of luck for any refund.
I have disputed the charge to my credit card, but the fact that they thought they could unilaterally change the service agreement and start charging my credit card is CRIMINAL. I am sure they think that the small dollar amounts that they have cheated me and probably hundreds of other contractors is not enough for anyone to take action, but to me it is the principle of the thing.
DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE----THEY ARE UNETHICAL AND DECEPTIVE!!!
More ConstructionDeal.com Complaints & Reviews
- ConstructionDeal.com - ripoff vendors beware 
- ConstructionDeal.com - bad leads, no refund
- ConstructionDeal.com - No referrals for fees paid 
- ConstructionDeal.com - Unethical business practices
- ConstructionDeal.com - Fraud, Deception, THIEVES 
- ConstructionDeal.com - Scam
- ConstructionDeal.com - Fraud 
- ConstructionDeal.com - BOGUS, FRAUD, AND DECPETIVE PRACTICES