ConstructionDeal.com / BOGUS, FRAUD, AND DECPETIVE PRACTICES

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! THEY ARE A FRAUD and THEY ARE DECEPTIVE!

They promise the world and deliver NOTHING! They help themselves to your hard earned money, while they do nothing for it. DO NOT give them your credit card! You’ll be sorry.

They are supposed to give you “qualified” leads for a fee….. The word is QUALIFIED! They don’t qualify anyone. Out of 14 leads we actually spoke to one customer >>No Work<< just shopping.

Any one can go on their site and dream. While we spend time taken away from real work answering BOGUS emails!

After numerous emails and attempted calls, we finally got to someone to inform them we are canceling and disputing the bogus leads>>> the following day they took another $500 out of our account without our knowledge or authorization.

We’ll wait to see what if anything we get back. If it sounds too good to be true?? Buyer BEWARE>>>STAY AWAY from CONSTRUCTIONDEAL.COM

Ke
Feb 19, 2013

Comments

• Do
      Feb 19, 2013

If I am correct, ConstructionDeal.com is just another bogus lead site built by the king of bogus lead sites ServiceMagic.com to capture past servicemagic clients such as myself who were not happy with the results. The idea behind this is that past servicemagic customers will leave this service unhappy but look for a replacement service. This is where constructiondeal picks up those customers and funnels that money back into the pockets of servicemagic owners.

• Co
      Feb 20, 2013

Hello Gene, We spoke on the 18th and I advised you that we would be issuing a full refund of the 500.00 and a refund of the 156.00 that remained in your balance last week. I am sorry to see you are misrepresenting your experience after we have worked to meet a mutual agreement. We always give a full credit for referrals that could not be contacted. We are here to help and would have been happy to work with you on any problems. We have sent you an email confirmation of the refund, I am not sure why you would doubt you would be getting it. We provide a great service to thousands of users across the country. It is our goal to help contractors get work and support them in every way possible. Regards, Sam Garcia Director of Ops.

• Co
      Feb 20, 2013

I would also like to address doodadoo's comment. We are in no way associated, partnered or owned by servicemagic now known as homeadvisers.com.

• Ts
      May 20, 2013

having similar problems. Cancelled today will wait and see how they handle it before I take legal action.