Consolidated Workers Association, Inc. / Fraud

Phone: 239-549-5420
We signed up for a "health insurance" plan from this company effective 1/1/2008. They started taking the wrong amount out of our checking account (EFT). To correct this problem we cancelled the EFT and went to a monthly paper check payment. We decided for ease of payment to return to the EFT arrangement on 10/1/08. We faxr ed them the necessary forms to set up the EFT. My wife was scheduled for shoulder surgery on 10/10/2008. When the surgery center called to verify coverage they were told that coverage was cancelled 10/1/08. We called the Claims & Benefits Management (who I assume is the administrator for CBA, and they told us to refax the EFT information which we did. I then called to see if they had received the EFT information and was told that I would have to mail a check to reinstate coverage. They cashed our check and we were told today that we had to send another check by 10/24/2008 of we would be terminated again. I asked why the EFT could not be set up and was not given an answer. I asked to speak to a supervisor and the person hung up.
Da