Consolidated Workers Association / intentional misrepresentation of company

1 south main stEast Hampton, United States
Phone: 860 2678761

When initially looking into this insurance company, I was led to believe that I was unique and special with regards to being able to sign on with such a good insurance company. My inquiry into this insurance company was July 15, 2008. I was fortunate not to have to make any claims for 3 months. However upon my first visit to my family physician, which I received a bill for $228.00, I was informed that the company was a discount insurance plan only. On Nov. 6 2008 I spoke to Lauren of Consolidated Workers Association at [protected] at 4:40 p.m. and was informed that my billing statement would only be covered at a discount rate. When I inquired with Lauren as to why, she told me that the insurance company would only pay $50.00 toward the bill.This is in direct contrast to the information about Consolidated Workers Association that I received via phone conversation with a male representative named Chris at ext. 111 of the said company. I feel scammed by this company because I entrusted them with delicate personal information and I am not sure I can trust them with all my information and as well as my desire to now terminate the membership.

More Consolidated Workers Association Complaints & Reviews