Consolidated Worker's Association / Unpaid medical bills

1 PO Box 1779Chino Hills, CA, United States
Phone: 1-800-919-5514

This company is a total rip-off. They took my premium payments for months and when I needed them they failed to pay the benefits I was entitled to.

When I signed up I got a nice folder listing all the benefits I was supposed to get. Everything from reimbursements for vision, out of network doctors, hospitalization, and even vacation benefits. There was also a really nice welcome message from company president Walter R. Cecchini, Jr. assuring me of my valued benefits and the company's readiness to assist me. I found out toilet paper is more valuable than the paper this brochure is printed on

When I had my surgery I submitted all the required documentation but nothing happened. I started getting calls from the hospital. I called numerous times and spoke with Lea and others and was assured that my doctor's bills would be taken care of.

Then I started gettting the stories about how they were upgrading the system and now my coverage had changed. It was all lies. The allowable portion of my bills were not paid and I wound up getting a letter from a lawyer representing the doctors threatening me.

This company is dishonest and immoral in its dealings. I cannot use strong enough language to express the disgust I have for Walter Cecchini and the people he has working for this company. I urge anybody reading this to run, not walk, as far away from this company as possible!

Gr