The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Consolidated Workers Association / fraudulent company

1 po box 2647Chino Hills, CA, United States Review updated:
Contact information:
Phone: 800-919-5514

This is a fraudulent company who does not pay on the medical claims, despite repeated calls to ask about payment of claims.They told me that they were re-staffing each time I called. Even though I paid my portion, they did not pay their part.This is not professional, or ethical, or honest.It is a scam, and since health insurance is too expensive, it just adds to my frustration.Maybe they should be reported to the BBB.Now I have to pay the whole amount of my medical bills, which amount to a large sum of money.


More Consolidated Workers Association Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Ga
      9th of Nov, 2008
    0 Votes

    Man, I can really sympathize with you! I have been trying to get a $424 refund from them since August, 2008. Everytime I call, I get a differenct customer service rep (I use that term very, very loosely) and each one tells me a different story as to when I am supposed to get my refund. I have called them 10 times! I was told I would have it by 11/7/08 and when I called on that date to find out about it, I was informed they "send out checks every 2 weeks." I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they have team leaders and they don't take "direct calls." I also asked to speak to the "cancellation" department and was told they don't take "direct calls." I have enlisted the help of our local TV stations troubleshooter, but somehow I have a feeling she won't get anywhere with them either. My next step is to take all my information to our state's attorney general's office to have them investigated. I wish you luck.

  • St
      13th of Nov, 2008
    0 Votes

    When dealing with any unlicensed entity you should put your complaint in writting and mail it to them certified with a return receipt. Copies of your complaint should also be cc'd to your State Department of Insurance and your State Attorney Generals Office. Keep records of your contacts and the responses, if any, you receive.
    I can't seem to find CWA's website any longer. I have been informed that neither CWA nor NABSA are enrolling new members effective August 1, 2008.

Post your comment