Consolidated Resorts Timeshare / SCAM / FRAUD

Los Angeles
I'm not sure if I'm a little late in joining any class action law suit. I have been researching all the complaints against this company and they all happen to be the same as mine. My husband and I went through the exact situation as a lot of people. We were promised the exact same things and were told that the property was deeded and we would be able to re-finance. They even drove us back to our hotel in a limo and bottles of champaigne to keep us happy that we had invested in a very good deal. Now we are stuck with an interest rate of 17.9% for the rest of this contract. We have the property listed for sale; however, it has been worthless. We also purchased in phase 2 and have been current since then because of fear of damaging our credit. I have only been able to stay in Tahiti Village once and the other times they claim they only have availability in Tahiti or Club de Solei. I have complained several times because I was told this would never be an issue and we paid a lot of money for the Bora Bora unit that we supposedly could split up also. Please let me know what we need to do, I would appreciate any help at this point. Feel free to contact me or my husband at anytime.

Diana & Albert
[protected] & [protected]

A  21st of Jul, 2009 by
timeshare rip-off fees forever great place too lose money
A  10th of Sep, 2009 by
If you have any further info about a class action lawsuit please let me know. I would like to join in. Tom & Kathleen Oswald tozman45@msn.com.

We were baited and switched from Tahiti Village to Club De Soliol. We were never told we were purchasing a fixed week, we were pitched on a flex week. We can find cheaper rental rates online for these timeshares then we can as owners. We were told we could rent them out ourselves. These are rented out like regular Hotel rooms. I am ticked, and definately was dupped. I will join in a suit against these rip-off artists. Let me know if you learned anything.
N  1st of Mar, 2010 by
I am trying to get everyone I have found all over organized in one place. Please check out my Facebook page "We put the CON in Consolidated" or contact me at con_solidatedscam@yahoo.com.
N  17th of May, 2010 by
I received an email today from the law firm Green Welling and they may take our case. They want more information and to speak to potential members. I have included a copy of their email at the bottom of this email.
I am sending it to everyone who has contacted me and posting to several FB pages and complaint blogs.
Please contact them. I will be sharing my own story and info with them over the next few days. Please also pass this along to anyone else who has been effected by these guys.

Thank you for contacting Green Welling P.C. regarding your issue with Timeshare. It is possible that we could help the class of people in a case against their timeshare provider. We would need to hear more details regarding the potential case, have contact with unrepresented potential client and review documentation that supports the potential class action.

After we reviewed the information, spoke to the potential client(s), and reviewed the documents we could discuss whether Green Welling would represent the potential class in this matter. In the meantime, we do not represent you or the potential class, so if your issue is time sensitive, please take whatever steps you feel necessary to protect your interests.

Please send any pertinent documents and information to us via one of the following methods:

– Scanned and attached as a response to this email; NLB@classcounsel.com
– Faxed to my attention at (415) 477-6710; or,
– Sent via US Mail to my attention at 595 Market Street, Suite 2750, San Francisco, CA, 94105.

If you send original documents we will gladly copy and return them. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call at (888) 610-4768, or visit our website at www.classcounsel.com for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours very truly,

Nikki Belushko
N  20th of May, 2010 by
Sorry guys! But you can all save your time and energy by not contacting Green Welling.
Although it took them two weeks to decide if this was a type of case they would handle, it took less than 12hrs for them to "review" the information we sent and decided they weren't going to help us.
What a waste!!
Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up!