Consolidated Resorts / Fraud and lies

1 801 S. Rampart Blvd.Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I attended a timeshare at Tahiti Village in Las Vegas. It was a vacation for me and my husband and my brother and sister n law. This was my first time flying and going to Vegas, so you can imagine the excitement. I wasn't familiar with the timeshare market but my husband had won the vacation by calling in to a popular radio station and he wanted to surprise me with a 1 year anniversary present.

Once we arrived at the hotel, I was amazed at the beauty of the architecture and lay out of Tahiti Village. We had to attend the presentation which was suppose to be ~90 minutes. We had already decided not to purchase and we informed the representative but he kept saying, Hey, there goes another buyer. What are yall waiting for.' I should have known then but now I know when your mind is made up just say no and walk away. Well, we were lead to purchase, the four of us. We were off scheduled for the day... and just did not enjoy the rest of the trip.

Today, i am so frustrated about the whole ordeal. We received a statement in December saying we owed closing cost and we had already paid upon purchasing. We tried to call and set up a conference call with the representatives of Consolidated Resorts, in which they were suppose to call within 72 hours, and no call has been received to date. Now, it is January and each representative I call seems to not understand why I am not paying a payment. I hope that this experience will help others to avoid these companies. Please schedule a vacation that you can control and will not have to sit through a presentation that may change your perspective on vacations. Thank you!!!

Re

Comments

• In
      22nd of Apr, 2009

Update: CR is not advertising "Go Green" by signing up for their automatic payment system to help eliminate the need to send payments through the mail.

Don't do it!

Once you set up the automatic withdraw from your bank account, about the only way to stop it is to close your account. Don't be fooled by this latest tactic.

CR's recent increase in harassing phone calls is also an attempt to get you to sign up for autopay. Don't reward them by stabilizing their cash flow based on ending their harassment. This is pure extortion!

1st of Mar, 2010

I am trying to get everyone I have found all over organized in one place. Please check out my Facebook page "We put the CON in Consolidated" or contact me at con-solidatedscam@yahoo.com.

1st of Mar, 2010

sorry address is wrong. it is con_solidatedscam@yahoo.com

17th of May, 2010

I received an email today from the law firm Green Welling and they may take our case. They want more information and to speak to potential members. I have included a copy of their email at the bottom of this email.
    I am sending it to everyone who has contacted me and posting to several FB pages and complaint blogs.
    Please contact them. I will be sharing my own story and info with them over the next few days. Please also pass this along to anyone else who has been effected by these guys.

CASE:5911

Thank you for contacting Green Welling P.C. regarding your issue with Timeshare. It is possible that we could help the class of people in a case against their timeshare provider. We would need to hear more details regarding the potential case, have contact with unrepresented potential client and review documentation that supports the potential class action.

After we reviewed the information, spoke to the potential client(s), and reviewed the documents we could discuss whether Green Welling would represent the potential class in this matter. In the meantime, we do not represent you or the potential class, so if your issue is time sensitive, please take whatever steps you feel necessary to protect your interests.

Please send any pertinent documents and information to us via one of the following methods:

– Scanned and attached as a response to this email; NLB@classcounsel.com
    – Faxed to my attention at (415) 477-6710; or,
    – Sent via US Mail to my attention at 595 Market Street, Suite 2750, San Francisco, CA, 94105.

If you send original documents we will gladly copy and return them. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call at (888) 610-4768, or visit our website at www.classcounsel.com for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours very truly,

Nikki Belushko
    Paralegal

20th of May, 2010

Sorry guys! But you can all save your time and energy by not contacting Green Welling.
    Although it took them two weeks to decide if this was a type of case they would handle, it took less than 12hrs for them to "review" the information we sent and decided they weren't going to help us.
    What a waste!!
    Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up!
    Ann