Consolesforless.com / playstation 3

not sure, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-350-4454

ordered 2 playstation 3 consoles at35.99 each they were never sent .tryed to call no responce. tryed to e-mail no responce this was augest 16/ 2008 been trying to get my money back since.

Comments

Ro
  8th of Oct, 2008
I have paid them 34.99 on 08/24/2008 and have yet to recieve the Xbox 360 for which I had paid.
Sc
  15th of Oct, 2008
I have the same problem with this scam company. The website to check where my order is at is no longer available. You also can get a hold of anyone. DONT USE THIS SITE! COMPLETE SCAM!
Al
  19th of Oct, 2008
i also paid for 2 @ 34.99 08/10/08 and still have not received them when i check the status it states it was in jacksonville pier 6 or 9 and since thenm i have not been able to open the web site i agree complete scam
An
  27th of Oct, 2008
I have not receied mine yet either. It is a scam. Be careful what you try to buy off the internet
Sh
  28th of Oct, 2008
I paid them 34.99 on Aug.20, 2008 and i have yet to recieve my xbox 360..i called and left messages and everything and i still haven't got a hold of anyone yet.
Jo
  30th of Oct, 2008
the same thing happen to me for a xbox 360 if anybody knows what to do to get my money back
Ca
  1st of Nov, 2008
I'd recommend calling your bank and reporting it as fraud, if you paid by credit card you may be able to get reimbursed by a fraud protection insurance.
Ja
  10th of Nov, 2008
i fall 4 this 2 back in 07-29-08 and now its 11.-10-08 and still no item
Ma
  10th of Nov, 2008
This is my first scam. I paid the $34.99 and my son was trying to be patient. I tried to find the web site and it is gone. The phone # is blocked.
Do
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Bought ps3 for 35.99 never received it just like the other person said. Scammers
Ju
  13th of Jan, 2009
What part of the "too good to be true" alarm didn't scream scam?