Consolesforless.com / playstation 3

1 not sure, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-350-4454

ordered 2 playstation 3 consoles at35.99 each they were never sent .tryed to call no responce. tryed to e-mail no responce this was augest 16/ 2008 been trying to get my money back since.

Comments

• Ro
      8th of Oct, 2008

I have paid them 34.99 on 08/24/2008 and have yet to recieve the Xbox 360 for which I had paid.

• Sc
      15th of Oct, 2008

I have the same problem with this scam company. The website to check where my order is at is no longer available. You also can get a hold of anyone. DONT USE THIS SITE! COMPLETE SCAM!

• Al
      19th of Oct, 2008

i also paid for 2 @ 34.99 08/10/08 and still have not received them when i check the status it states it was in jacksonville pier 6 or 9 and since thenm i have not been able to open the web site i agree complete scam

27th of Oct, 2008

I have not receied mine yet either. It is a scam. Be careful what you try to buy off the internet

• Sh
      28th of Oct, 2008

I paid them 34.99 on Aug.20, 2008 and i have yet to recieve my xbox 360..i called and left messages and everything and i still haven't got a hold of anyone yet.

30th of Oct, 2008

the same thing happen to me for a xbox 360 if anybody knows what to do to get my money back

• Ca
      1st of Nov, 2008

I'd recommend calling your bank and reporting it as fraud, if you paid by credit card you may be able to get reimbursed by a fraud protection insurance.

10th of Nov, 2008

i fall 4 this 2 back in 07-29-08 and now its 11.-10-08 and still no item

10th of Nov, 2008

This is my first scam. I paid the $34.99 and my son was trying to be patient. I tried to find the web site and it is gone. The phone # is blocked.

• Do
      3rd of Dec, 2008

Bought ps3 for 35.99 never received it just like the other person said. Scammers

• Ju
      13th of Jan, 2009

What part of the "too good to be true" alarm didn't scream scam?