consoles for less / Nintendo Wii

unknownunknown, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: unknown

I ordered a refurbished wii on August 25, 2008 and still have not received anything. I paid $19.95 thru my credit card. I feel like this is a scam

Comments

Jo
  11th of Oct, 2008

238 Cherry st 2nd. fl
Sharon Hill
Pennsylvania
Phone: 215-307-5888

i paid 34.99 for an xbox 360 back in august and everytime i check the shipment it giving me the run around. Now its 2 months later and there is still no sign of the product i purchased and they got my debit card number. I'm pretty mad i hope i get something out of this. Thankyou
Ta
  14th of Oct, 2008

consoles for less - play station3 never recieved it.
Consoles for less
New York
Phone: 866-350-4454
consolesforless.com

I paid for a Playstation 3 and have not recieve it after two months. I left several messages and no one has returned my call or e-mails.
Ro
  17th of Oct, 2008
I ordered a refurbished wii on August 25, 2008 and still have not received anything. I paid $19.95 thru my credit card. I feel that this is a scam.
Ma
  17th of Oct, 2008
I ordered a xbox 360 in july, and nothing here iether. It was a scam.
Ma
  17th of Oct, 2008
Me too. It's a bummer but we were ripped off. I am going to go to my cc company to deny the charges and see if they are reversible. THe website we ordered from has vanished this week as well, so the ability to track the shipment is gone. I hate it when that happens.
Bo
  18th of Oct, 2008
this is boby please report these people to dcwf and tell them you ordered a playstation 3 and never received it and let them go after them ok call me at 401-248-3544 and let me know what they say to you i hate when people like that rip people off for a xbox 360 ask for bobby ok i will talk to and tell you what happend when i ordered mine
Ti
  19th of Oct, 2008

Consoles For Less
Colorado

I ordered and was charged on my card ($34.99) for a Play Station 3. I never received it and the web site is down.
La
  19th of Oct, 2008
I ordered a refurbished Wii on August 28, 2008 and I have never received it! I have made a dozen phone calls to them and no one has returned my phone calls.. I have also e-mail them and I haven't gotten a response! This is a scam and I had to find out the hard way...
Wi
  28th of Oct, 2008
I paid for wii and they took money from my account and neverr shipped. This was in august 08
Ch
  29th of Oct, 2008

consoles for less - Never received the XBox360 promised

I paid 19.99 for a nintendo wii on consoles for less on aug. 23, 2008 and it now Oct. 29, 2008 and I have not receive anything but they took my debit card and charged it for the game. Every time I check on the status it gives me the run around.
An
  30th of Oct, 2008
Itried the same sight about three months ago and never got mine either it really sucks they played me so long that i cant dispute the charges.
Do
  5th of Nov, 2008
I know what you mean I ordered this on 8/7/08 for my sons birthday and here we are in the beginning of November and still havem't recieved nothing. I checked on the status EVERYDAY. ON 8/10 ORDER WAS RECIEVED BY FULFILLMENT DEPARTMENT ON 8/13 INVENTORY WAS PROCESSING 8/26 iTEM FINALLY LEFT WAREHOUSE - SHANGRI DEPOT 8/30 ITEM WAS LOADING ON SHIP AND THAT WAS THE LAST THAT I HEARD. NEVER RECIEVED A CALL BACK.
Bi
  5th of Nov, 2008

Florida

Ordered and paid for a gaming unit and never received it. Tracking info. states that it's "on the way". Three months later, still no unit.
Ee
  11th of Nov, 2008

ConsolesForLess.com
Phone: 4044747757
getacheap360.com

Consolesforless.com? getacheap360.com? Sound legitimate? Absolutely not! Unless the console is on ebay or a legitmate business site do NOT believe that you can get something like an x-box or a ps3 for under $100. The 1800 number on the now non-existant site never worked and neither did the contact email. Besides, the hours listed to contact were from 11am-6pm, what business opens at 11am? Anyone else that was victimized by either of these sites or something similar, http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx fill out an Internet Crime Complaint form.
Me
  28th of Nov, 2008
I too was scammed. I should have known it was too good to be true. I checked into it, and my bank did refund my money. My bank also found out that this company has sooo many aliases. They are checking into filling charges of their own against these con-artists.
  31st of Oct, 2010
i ordered a playstation 3 and xbox 360 for $20 a piece and mine came in less than 2 weeks...maybe the person delivering them stole it