Conseiller Recruitment Private LimitedFake job recruiters

You may see lots of job openings has been posted by Conseiller Recruitment Private Limited in various job portals. All i have to say is they are posting fake jobs and will borrow money from you. Initially they'll borrow 700 rupees from you as registration fees, then on the next week they'll that they have opening in one company, you must have to remit a refundable amount of 10, 000 rupees and after that you're not going to get the interview call from the mentioned company. If you're going to enquire about it, they'll say some excuses. And like that for the next six months they are going to tell excuses and excuses. But after six months you'll get that 10, 000 back... thank god... But you're not going to get a job from this agency. What happens is that you're depositing 10k in a firm without getting any interest. go and deposit it in any bank, so that you'll get any interest. Please do not get cheated by yourself.. Please don't go there...

Ki
May 16, 2017

More Conseiller Recruitment Private Limited Complaints & Reviews

Comments

•   May 16, 2017

NEVER pay for a job! If you are searching for a job and money is requested from you, run in the opposite direction.

May 29, 2017

Bro, i am also having the same experience from them. I have paid Rs 11000 on January 2017 and i asked for refund soon because i was sure that i won't get the job from the company mentioned. When i asked for refund they told me that refund will be done within 90 days. Now it s almost 130 days but still i haven't received the amount. When i call them in kochi office those rascals are saying that the head office is at thrishur and you should call them. When i call at thrishur office they won't pick the phone. One day i went to kochi office and made some shouts and they said that the amount would be refunded within 15 banking days and sent a mail from their official maid id. But still those rascals are not picking their phone and if took they speak arrogantly. Only because they a ladies i am controlling myself otherwise i would slap on their face...How can i receive the amount????...I am planning to complain in Police station

• My problem with the recruitment agency is actually resolved. It was basically a misunderstanding between us that lead me to post a complaint. Now its been solved and i appreciate their effort to solve my problem.

Jan 30, 2018

@Priyaranjan Madhu Did you really got your money back.

• De
      May 07, 2018

@Priyaranjan Madhu Till I dont receive money or a job.What can I do?.How can i receive the amount?

• Re
      May 08, 2018

@Deejith das I also have same experience with them.Is there any way to receive the amount?

Jul 06, 2018

@Deejith das I am still chetaed

Jul 06, 2018

@Simjin No I am still cheated. It was their drama and I was forced to post that comment. Still they cheated me

• Me
      Jul 06, 2017

Hi am meera nair i registered conseiller consultancy on june 10 th i have paid them service charge 11000 am b.tech eee fresher they alotted 2 interviews for me within 14days and i selected in one of the reputed company, i have joined there by july 1'st and am so happy with their service, according to meconseiller is verygenuine sincere consultancy thanks to conseiller

• So
      Oct 10, 2017

@meeranair Meera nair, Could you please give me any kind of your contact information to verify that you're not fake.. Coz this conseiller has cheated my friend's too...

• Am
      Jul 21, 2017

CONSEILLER RECRUITMENT is doing good in Manpower recruiting and Placements in Kerala. They are showing there own benchmark and professionalism in working style. Best wishes to the team.

• So
      Oct 10, 2017

Nobody please don't trust this conseiller group. They'll not repay your amount back. I'm a victim. I've phoned them a 100 time, but they always tell some excuses. Only because the employees are ladies, i didn't used any bad words. Let them eat and put [censor] with my money.

• Vi
      Oct 27, 2017

waiting pays the result...
    am vishnu m v.one of the registered candidate of conseiller recruitment from kochi..and nowplaced as a successful mechanical engineer with a minimum salary of 13000.i would like to share my experience in details to the readers becoz i am fully disappointed with all the negative reviews regarding the company...plz make a look on it...
    primarily the consultancy called and ask me to registered with an amount of 700. and one week later asks to pay an amount of11000. am not agree with the policy of advance payment of the company, but due to the lack of job opening to mechanical candidates i partially decides to go with them and pay an amount of 9000.aftr one week of payment i get an intrvewletor fromthe company, but am nt fully satisfiedwith their interview lettor.aftr that i wait for an interview .while seeing the negative comments regrding the company ifeel that i am cheated by them..bt next week itself i get an interview call.bt amn not satisifed with that interview..and i was wait nearly15 days for the next interview.and am fully satisfied with my second compny and am successfully placed there with salary of 13000... iregistered in the company in the firstweek of september.. and i get placed by the mid of octbeer with an attractive salary..
    thankyou conseiller teamm, , and their work and effort is really appreciable..

• Th
      Oct 27, 2017

Pakka fake agency.
    Ivar cheat cheitha orupad pere enikkariam.

Dec 04, 2017

@Thansa Cash thirich kitan entha cheyande. Police complaints cheyth karyam indo?

• Sh
      Apr 06, 2018

@Akashayop ക്യാഷ് ഇത് വരെ കിട്ടിയിട്ടില്ലെങ്കിൽ എനിക്ക് messege ചെയ്യൂ my no:[protected]. എന്നേം ഇവന്മാര് പറ്റിച്ചതാണ് കുറെ നാൾ.. ഞാൻ ചില കളികളിലൂടെ ക്യാഷ് തിരിച്ചു പിടിച്ചു..

• Ji
      Jun 03, 2018

@Shanascs I have messaged you. Plz reply

Fraud

Dec 04, 2017

Ivar patticha arelum indel please message me

Jan 30, 2018

@Akashayop They have cheated me.
    Didn't got my money back

Feb 18, 2019

@Akashayop enikk 11000 kittanund engane kittum

• Vi
      Dec 08, 2017

hi all im vidhya, in my personal opinion this is one of the best recruitment firm, i got job within 3 weeks after registration and the client services also better as compared with other firms

Dec 19, 2017

@vidhya vipin Can u tell us your details.. At least ur parents number...

• Ar
      Jan 17, 2018

i am also having the same experience from them. I have paid Rs 10000 on april2017 and i asked for refund aftr 6 months because i was sure that i won't get the job. When i call at thrishur office they won't pick the phone. One day somehow they picked the call and aftr that they sent me a mail attaching refund application.I mailed them with all the details.they replied that the amount would be refunded within 15 banking days and sent a mail from their official maid id.
    .How can i receive the amount????

• Da
      Jan 27, 2018

i am also having very bad experience from conseiller, i paid money by May 2017, till now i didnt receive money. this firm is working only for cheating.

• Da
      Jan 27, 2018

@Das S any one having d same experience please msg me.

Jan 30, 2018

@Das S I too have same experience.
    I paid fee in july

Jan 30, 2018

I too have a very bad experience with Conseiller.
    They ate so irresponsible that when you try to contact them for the refund they won't pick up the call.
    I have never seen such an irresponsible group of people .
    Please don't waste your money in Conseiller.
    They are definitely going to cheat you no doubt in that.

Mar 09, 2018

@Simjin I know the address of this company’s md. I can share that

Apr 19, 2018

@009 priya AAA Rascals ... nte address onnu tharumo

• Sh
      Apr 06, 2018

ഇവരാൽ ചതിക്കപ്പെട്ട ക്യാഷ് തിരിച്ചു കിട്ടാത്തവരു ഉണ്ടേൽ എനിക്ക് messege ചെയ്യ്.. i can tell you a gud way to bring back the money.. my no ;:[protected]. എനിക്കും പണി കിട്ടിയിട്ടുള്ളതാ.

Jul 06, 2018

@Shanascs Bro, Can I call you regarding this issue... I am in search of a solution

Apr 19, 2018

Ente 7000+registration600 poyiii

Apr 22, 2018

Conseiller recruitment private limited, teamone training and consultants, frontline solutions, innovative consultants. These companies are owned by one person.

@009 priya Thank you for the information

Apr 22, 2018

No 1 fraud consultancy. Don't go there.

• Sn
      May 02, 2018

Can anyone provide me a valid mobile number of the firm...all the contacts that i have is unavailable now. i too lost my money

May 03, 2018

They renamed company name

• Sn
      May 03, 2018

@009 priya Do u have their number or any sort of information.???

May 31, 2018

Please contact this number for refund [protected] . Rathish . He is the MD of this company.

Jul 06, 2018

I am the same guy who posted before that my complaint is resolved...actually it was a drama. They said that if I post here that my complaint is resolved, they would repay my amount (Since I was in need of that money, I was forced to do so)...but they cheated me. The refunded half the amount and the rest is gone (Rs 6000). Anybody who is interested in moving legally, please to contact.

Sep 01, 2018
    Conseiller Recruitment - recrutment agency

they are fake. they cheated me. i pay them rs 12000 for job. i dont get job. when i call them they tell me that. we will give your money after 5 months. those people are fraud. dont trust them. if any one have same experience please call me...