Conroy's Flowers / Never Delievered!

Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:
My boyfriend ordered flowers for Valentines Day delivery and they never came. I called and was given the "runaround" by different people. Finally with a Shantia promising to call me back, which never happened. I called again and spoke with a Michael who told me he could refund my money or have the flowers delivered. I told him I wanted both, because they didn't to do what their website promised, and I wanted 100% satisfaction, and then he transfered me to Shantia's voicemail. I have filed a complaint with the BBB. If this happened to you, I think you should do the same.
Ka

Comments

Al
  9th of Sep, 2008
I ordered online from Conroys for same day delivery and Flowers never came . Promised to deliver the next day ASAP but its already 2:00pm and no flowers yet. My suggestion to Conroys is to at least inform their customers re: delivery status. Conroys website does not even have a page for tracking your order and you end through their vociemail if you call customer service.
Re
  17th of Apr, 2009
I ordered flowers from Conroy's Newport Beach online for next day delivery. Next day, they delivered the flowers (when I was not home) to MY house, with the correct note - FROM me TO me, not the recipient on the order. When I called, they made many ridiculous excuses and said they'd send the correct order first thing the next morning. All next day, nothing. I called again and they said they had no record of the order (I had an e-mail confirmation). Finally, the third day they managed to get the flowers delivered to the correct house but refused to make any kind of adjustment on my credit card charge. Defensive, dismissive, customer-hostile staff. Never order from them again.